JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What will you carry concealed if IP43 passes?

• Revolver

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Pistol with 10-round mag

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Pistol with large capacity mag (illegally)

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • Other (tazer, knife, etc)

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
Not giving up my legally obtained firearms, magazines, nor registering them, destroying them, or getting rid of them without taking myself out of Oregon. Non-compliance is one of the few proper responses to immoral or unconstitutional laws

So I chose "other"...

I'll be like Charlie Brown... I'll carry a rock...

Have kicked around the idea of a S&W revolver in S&W .500. If we're forced to be primative with revolvers (not saying they're primative or unworthy of daily carry), then I want to leave the biggest hole possible, should I ever need to use it...

First, we're going to fight this thing so it won't even make it onto the ballot. Or if it does, we're going to get involved in the opposition campaign.

Second, I'm halfway debating moving out of state if it passes; there's no way I want to give up my 5.56 fun-guns.

On the off chance this thing becomes law, and for some unfathomable reason I remain in the state, then I'll continue carrying what I currently carry, which already is compliant anyway: Glock 43. That's 6+1 in the IWB holster, and a spare 9-round magazine in my pocket.

Maybe it would be a good time to start open sling carrying my Marlin 45-70. All bets would be off at that point in time. I'd keep a nice sleeve full of rounds on the stock as well. Screw all the snow flakes. The main rail would have the green laser hanging off the side and an Aimpoint on top. Not a damn thing they snowflakes can do about it either.

Something that ain't toooo scaawwyy.....

upload_2018-4-1_23-20-33.png

The State wants to turn law-abiding citizens into pirates....may as well act like one.

Last Edited:
WOW, you guys are already to lay down and accept this abomination. Word to the wise, GET INVOLVED TO FIGHT THIS!!!:mad::mad:

Thank you!

Reading WAY too much doom and gloom on the forum. Why act like this is law. when A TON could happen between now and then. Lets win this one. Show the anti freedomers we are not gonna go away. Join this facebook group 115k members already Log into Facebook | Facebook

If this passes and holds up, I'm outta here. I've been planning to leave P-land since I got here. If this thing becomes state law I'll just be continuing on a couple hundred miles further east than I had planned.
Real estate prices in Caldwell are quite reasonable...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top