JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What will you carry concealed if IP43 passes?

• Revolver

Votes: 20 18.7%
  • Pistol with 10-round mag

Votes: 52 48.6%
  • Pistol with large capacity mag (illegally)

Votes: 30 28.0%
  • Other (tazer, knife, etc)

Votes: 5 4.7%

• Total voters
This :
DSC06421.jpg
But even that will be outlawed eventually...do what you can to stop this from passing now before it becomes law.
Andy

Thank you!

Reading WAY too much doom and gloom on the forum. Why act like this is law. when A TON could happen between now and then. Lets win this one. Show the anti freedomers we are not gonna go away. Join this facebook group 115k members already Log into Facebook | Facebook

So what is the plan of this facebook group how does joining do anything more then joining NWFA?

I do not think pandering to use FB's who is owned by a leftist nut job to talk about gun rights as a good idea, It also a great way to compromise values why supporting Facebook which gains revenue from using FB from all of those 115K . If thats not making sense using FB for gun owners might as well right a check and send it to Ceasefire Oregon if one is going to support a leftist-nazi like Suckyberg. Some men you just can't reach, they will compromise values willingly and unknowingly, interesting.

As far as what I will do or not, nope not posting that in a open forum LOL

Easy fix, lynch some traitor tyrants!

I realize most refuse to accept such a drastic move as if there's some chance our rights granted by birth and upheld in the CONUS will be repaired by some 'publican on a white horse but I say fat chance.

To undermine the CONUS is treason, simple as that.

I'll continue to carry whatever standard capacity firearm I damn well please and not comply with their unconstitutional bulls**t. :mad:

Kate Brown wont' be happy with that. She and her democrat majority made up a law that they won't even have to identify the cop that kills you. Three shots to your back and the news papers will turn your life to you being a criminal and deserved the death sentence the cops will give you. Its the way communism works. Comply or die as they sparrow you out and record it with a drone so they can spread the fear.

It's really a good time to move. It's a sanctuary state now and the taxes are going to go up more than your pay so the illegals can stay. Heck this might be a liberal plot to get conservatives to move out.:D

I already told my wife, who is apposed to leaving the valley, that Id be leaving for Idaho and she is welcome to fallow. But there are so many gun owners in oregon it really shouldn't pass.

I'm a keep on keeping on with my carry, may even augment it with add-ons to further solidify my position and dislike of the way things are, vs how they should Be! The more they back us into a corner, the worse it's going to get for them! Will Not Comply with an unjust law, and will continue to go about my life in what ever manor I see fit!:mad:

Kate Brown wont' be happy with that. She and her democrat majority made up a law that they won't even have to identify the cop that kills you. Three shots to your back and the news papers will turn your life to you being a criminal and deserved the death sentence the cops will give you. Its the way communism works. Comply or die as they sparrow you out and record it with a drone so they can spread the fear.

It's really a good time to move. It's a sanctuary state now and the taxes are going to go up more than your pay so the illegals can stay. Heck this might be a liberal plot to get conservatives to move out.:D
I rather die then comply, at least I keep my human dignity. In all seriousnesswe need to stop this horrible atrocity before it can even gets on the ballot. I do think if Oregon has a chance ever turn red again this is the time were it could happen. ;)

I will just continue to carry but drop my citizenship and be deported back to LA.

Seriously my main carry is either a subcompact single stack 9mm or Sig P220. That won't change but my other legally obtained firearms I plan to keep at standard capacity.

I rather die then comply, at least I keep my human dignity. In all seriousnesswe need to stop this horrible atrocity before it can even gets on the ballot. I do think if Oregon has a chance ever turn red again this is the time were it could happen. ;)

Kate has a majority in state government, democrats. When the Roseburg killing took place she used emergency powers to force SB941 registration of guns. It was illegal the way it was done but she got away with it and got re elected. Lavoy Finicum was shot down with a gun in his pocket and for the first time in history the state hides the officer that killed him. No shooting by an officer in the USA hides that officer from the public but Brown did. The state government has turned communist with secret police that can kill you and then they hide the cop.

First shooting when somebody stands up and Kate will use her emergency powers act to ban all guns and ammo in the state. Lavoy proves she has no qualms with the deaths of those who stand for rights. I don't think guys have figured out that commies took over oregon.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews