JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Okay, both boxes appear to be about the same size. In fact, at a glance, the red one seems a bit bigger than the green one.

But clean your bifocals and look closely at the numbers on the boxes. What kind of dickcheesery is this???

Actually, Bi-Mart clerks finally get it now and have begun calling them 40's not 50's...
Today.

With retailers enforcing arbitrary box-limits per-customer, I regard Federal/American Eagle's wasteful little plastic holder ("fluffing up" a scant product to make it seem like 50) as lame.

Just as lame as the jive*ss career politicians who caused this whole ammo panic in the first place. "Buyer Beware" across the board.

photo1_zpsc635ff2d.jpg
photo2_zpscb554ff3.jpg

You have to watch out with packaging with lots of things. I seem to remember some of the 22lr bulk packs shrunk a year or two ago.

Kind of cheesy, yeah. At least a brick of that Federal is still 1000 rounds, just more boxes.

A while back I thought I was getting a great deal on some energy bars that I like. Saw them on Amazon and ordered a case. There were the right number of bars in the case when it came but they were smaller than the ones in the store. It did list the individual weight in the description, and I will read them more carefully in the future, but geez what the frig.

Kind of cheesy, yeah. At least a brick of that Federal is still 1000 rounds, just more boxes.

A while back I thought I was getting a great deal on some energy bars that I like. Saw them on Amazon and ordered a case. There were the right number of bars in the case when it came but they were smaller than the ones in the store. It did list the individual weight in the description, and I will read them more carefully in the future, but geez what the frig.

A brick of the American Eagle is 400

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads