JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, yeah....I have a life. Sorry. I'm trying to get by storage, hopefully today. Not eveyone is full of bubblegum bud.
I didn't start your 'what do I have' thread, you did. I didn't say I would 'post photos tomorrow', you did. I just asked where the photos were, bud.

OK, I was able to get by storage today after Pogi pointed out that I hadnt posted any decent pictures of my Spud. Hopefully these are a little better and Im still open to suggestions on the value/ keep/ sell question. Thanks again for all the input!

20231219_171733.jpg 20231219_171758.jpg 20231219_171808.jpg 20231219_171823.jpg 20231219_172008.jpg

The weird Cali thingy is an AR57 upper on an Anderson lower. It takes FN P90 magazines and chambered for the FN 5.7 ammo. Hera Arms made that wonky front grip. There is a matching stock for it that's apparently missing. Value? Parts only because there seems to be no magazine for it. Lower would be nice to build a new AR off of.

The weird Cali thingy is an AR57 upper on an Anderson lower. It takes FN P90 magazines and chambered for the FN 5.7 ammo. Hera Arms made that wonky front grip. There is a matching stock for it that's apparently missing. Value? Parts only because there seems to be no magazine for it. Lower would be nice to build a new AR off of.
we're currently looking for the magazine. pretty sure its here somewhere.

That appears to be a Bulgarian 74 built on a Tantal receiver, the flash hider is a Manticor (maybe, I am not as familiar with the after market items).

Can you take a picture of the inside at some point and see if the number on the carrier/bolt/front trunnion match? I understand if you can't get to it because of the location.

The selector looks Tantal and the burst selector maybe Tantal as well. The furniture is Bulgarian. The bayo is Romanian.

There is an issue with the rear trunnion forward rivets (1 missing and one in an egged hole or missed location).

20231219_171733.jpg 20231219_171823.jpg 20231219_171758.jpg

Last Edited:
I'd keep it. I had an AK-74 years ago and it was one of the best guns I ever had. Wish I'd never sold it. 5.45X39 is a nice round. Relatively quiet, low recoil. The ammo situation is not what it used to be, for sure, but who knows, maybe that will change one of these days. If it didn't cost you anything, and you don't need the money, why sell it?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews