JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could be worse you could wait 61 days for your single shot rifle designed in 1885 to show up that you laid out $1,500 for that took an Act of your state legislator to get freed up because OSP made an internal mistake that was a bunch of fun

Hmmm I wonder is this is a neurotic person at UPS that triggered this? I had some uppers (just uppers, no receivers or other parts) being delivered by FedEx and the driver did not deliver it. They went from "out for delivery" to "security issue- delayed". It was held up for a week for no apparent reason other then the driver must have been a neurotic or lazy and didn't want to deliver it.

MAJOR UPDATE!! Good news and bad news . . .

Good news: I checked and saw my Staccato got delivered to FFL. So I called over and asked if before they unboxed it to do the inventory, if they could take a look at the box/tape/packaging it came in to see if it was opened or tampered with/inspected in any way. They went and found it, and said that it looked like the box appeared unopened, tape was not visibly or obviously cut or tampered with, and no markings or stickers. So possible that the "Government Agency" either detained the whole truck/shipment, or they used scanning technology. Either way, glad to hear the the box wasnt opened and the Staccato wasnt pawed at by some guberment smuck . . .. ;-)

Bad news: THE STREAK IS OVER! After 25 YEARS of buying hundreds of guns, I have always an instant approval. NOT TODAY. BACK OF THE QUEUE, which is now over 300. Apparently FFL said that the queue has been mostly just sitting there all day, stacking up. So looks like i have to wait ANOTHER day for the Staccato. Sigh.

Maybe my elusive "Government Agency" that already delayed my shipment by a day read this forum post and made an insider call to the NICS team working today and told them to shut it down. This is starting to feel very personal "Government Agency". . . ;-)

So an aftermarket barrel makes the gun untraceable!? Lol.
AFAIK, the forensics involves marks/etc. left on the base of the cartridge - so no, not quite?

Either way, a person could get an aftermarket slide/barrel and toss it if they used it in a crime.

Similarly, I have guns listed on a 4473 as 9x19 caliber, but I also have .40 S&W barrel/slide combos - ditto with .357 SIG and .22LR

AFAIK, the forensics involves marks/etc. left on the base of the cartridge - so no, not quite?

Either way, a person could get an aftermarket slide/barrel and toss it if they used it in a crime.

Similarly, I have guns listed on a 4473 as 9x19 caliber, but I also have .40 S&W barrel/slide combos - ditto with .357 SIG and .22LR
Well now you are trying to use "common sense". The places that passed the law that the new gun sold has to have a spent case given to the Police were made by people devoid of ANY common sense. :(

FINAL UPDATE: HUZZAH!! Background Check cleared after almost exactly 24 hours, which means they processed a little over 300 in those 24 hours. Picked the gun up and brought it home, finally after its long and arduous journey through thick and thin, hell and "Govermnent Angency", she is finally home. Im sorry Baby for the things the feds put you through, tell me where the bad mans hurt you . . . ;-)

Took this boring picture- new Staccato C2 gun day!

IMG_6128.jpeg

FINAL UPDATE: HUZZAH!! Background Check cleared after almost exactly 24 hours, which means they processed a little over 300 in those 24 hours. Picked the gun up and brought it home, finally after its long and arduous journey through thick and thin, hell and "Govermnent Angency", she is finally home. Im sorry Baby for the things the feds put you through, tell me where the bad mans hurt you . . . ;-)

Took this boring picture- new Staccato C2 gun day!

View attachment 1487757
:s0023::s0133::s0053::s0151::s0073::s0115:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany