JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know, but No-regerts is on to something...

I'm just concerned for her safety...

F932D647-1F3F-462D-B0B4-328E5B6DA064.jpeg

I'd want my 10" production Thompson Center Contender in 30-30 with one of my handloads. Don't have that one any more, but shot tons of 200 meter matches with it. Hitting a person with one shot at only 25 yards would be a cake walk.

My edc "Buddy", a snubby 686 would have no problem with a brain shot at 25yards using SA mode. This sort of scenario is one reason why I prefer a high quality revolver with a superb light crisp SA as well as a good DA. I couldn't do that shot reliably at 25 yards DA.

Yes ^^^ At 25 yards I choose GP100 with .38 special in SA. I could not only put one on his head, I could probably put one through whichever eyeball you choose.

OK so i set up the shot at 25 yards with a rangefinder. I had to improvise a bit so the targets kinda hokey. But I used my EDC Sub Compact p938. Maybe i was lucky but i got him. You said only one shot. :)

P1010809.JPG
P1010810.JPG
P1010813.JPG
P1010814.JPG

pretty decent shooting, especially for a compact. I suspect your eyes are thirty or forty years younger than mine!

Well thanks sir. I'm in my 50s and wear glasses and my sight isn't too bad for being under a welding hood for 25+ years and many trips to the hospital with flash burns and metal stuck in them. I did always try to protect them and my ears.

Using my little .357 revolver, I can get shots reliably onto a torso-sized target at 25 yards, but I wouldn't try an eyeball shot with that gun at that distance.

Using my 3.8" XDM .45, I shot this group at 25 yards today. Bright sunlight, iron sights, offhand shooting. Bullseye is 3" across, and the circle is 7".

027A68BE-81EA-4D30-B762-32CB4ECD7552.jpeg
F3A563BD-F0F5-4AA7-BF03-4B0ED17AF714.jpeg

Napoleon Dynamite is on meth, holding Beetlejuice's girlfriend hostage and you have one shot at his gourd at 25 yards to save the day.

View attachment 477968

Dude, since the hostage is Beetlejuice's girlfriend, the EASIEST solution is to simply say "BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE , BEETLEJUICE" out loud.

Beetlejuice then magically appears to save his girlfriend, turns Napoleon into a Frog, and then stomps on him.

Problem solved.

After all, NOTHING can match the power of BEETLEJUICE!

beetle_35092d19c7c.jpg

Dude, since the hostage is Beetlejuice's girlfriend, the EASIEST solution is to simply say "BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE , BEETLEJUICE" out loud.

Beetlejuice then magically appears to save his girlfriend, turns Napoleon into a Frog, and then stomps on him.

Problem solved.

After all, NOTHING can match the power of BEETLEJUICE!

View attachment 479538
I was waiting for something like that for a long time.. its so long since I saw that movie that any attempt I might a made woulda failed bigly.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top