JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I liked my Glock 35, but just couldn't shoot it as well as my 3rd gen smith's. Plus it wasn't as reliable... However, I Probably could have made the shot with it. Here's a target I shot at 25 yards with it. 10 shots in less than 20 seconds.

1k4dIfW.jpg

A pistol at 75'... well I can tell you it won't be a 1903 hammerless!
I suppose my sig P226.

As for the shoot out, we should hang one of those self healing balls to see if we can hit it. A stationary target lacks movement. ;)

Last Edited:
Most anything 9mm and up, that is accurate...or should I say, that the shooter can be accurate with.

If I could take my time with the shot, I'd take it at 25 yards...but the conditions would have to be right. A lot of people can't consistently put their shots in a 6" circle at 15 yards, and you're going to need to do that at 30 feet further...now add the adrenaline stress and this could have an ugly ending.

The best way to practice for such a thing, is the Dot Torture Drill. If you can't keep all your rounds in the 2" circle at 9 feet, or at 15 feet.... Sprint 50 or 100 yards, then do the Dot drill.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top