JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
mostly Bib Carharts, it's amazing the firepower that will fit in the front pocket. I also have tactical bibs w/cargo pockets. on my true specs the mag pouches in the cargo pocket works well as a holster

Tier zero tactical yoga pants.

They give me the flexibility my training requires but doesn't sacrifice comfort.
It also allow me to retain my sexy shape and show off my "dangerous curves".

Wrangler relaxed fit jeans. Shirt does the concealment! Stop at a dry cleaner that does alterations. See if they can help you. I have had coats and jackets done at my local cleaners and good job/very little money.

I wear my big boy pants. :eek:

Seriously though, I wear jeans mostly and carry a 1911 IWB in a Gote Gear hybrid. One brand I particularly like is the Beretta Redline jeans. A little pricey for new, but I lucked out and found a pair for $15 at Goodwill. I also found a good pair of brown carpenter Dickies at Goodwill for around the same price.

The Beretta jeans are a bit spendy, but I've seen the carpenter Dickies at Bi-Mart. How do they fit btw?
Oh, and thanks for mentioning Gote Gear, I think I'm going to order a holster from them! :)

Disturbing? Not so much, pretty run of the mill compared to the guys I work with, lol. Was hoping for a few more serious answers though, my leather banana hammock is nice, but it just wont support a full size pistol...

In all honesty if S ever hit the fan Id wear sport shorts.
Pants (especially jeans) are heavy and restrictive and when wet (especially here in the PNW) the weight adds up even more.

That being said my everyday pants are simple bimart wranglers. My size is the largest they carry (6'6-310lb) otherwise Id get a larger size to comfortably iwb carry.
Which I saw an above post about shirt/coat or harness carry.. I just might look into that.

Have you checked out alien holsters?....half the price as a crossbreed and awesome warranty, check them out.....I wear regular pant and dont have a problem concealing my g23 or shield with that holster...with just a normal t-shirt.

The Beretta jeans are a bit spendy, but I've seen the carpenter Dickies at Bi-Mart. How do they fit btw?
Oh, and thanks for mentioning Gote Gear, I think I'm going to order a holster from them! :)
The Dickies fit well enough. My waist is just a little smaller than my inseam so pretty much any pair or real pants in my size fit me. As for the Beretta Redline, I did luck out. If I had more money to burn I might buy another pair as they are very well made commercial pants, but at $75 new they are a little pricey.
I used a leather holster for my first summer of carry and it started to get a funk smell from all my sweat, not bad, but noticeable to me. The Gote Gear hybrid is pretty good for my 1911. Kydex half shell with flexible kydex backing with mesh overlay to help with sweating and best of all not a hint of funk. I make sure the top of my belt is at the top of my hip bone and I carry at about 3 o'clock to make sure body contour helps the belt tension provide decent retention. I've had it for a year and a half and I am pretty satisfied. With the right cant you would be surprised what a smaller guy can carry unobtrusively. If you are considering their extra magazine pouch I should warn you that it may need some small modification depending on your firearm and mag setup. I carry 8 round Chip McCormick Power Mags and until I added a stitch to each side to tighten it up a little the mags would often slip through. A little bit of rubber grippy stuff on the inside at the bottom would work also.

Have you checked out alien holsters?....half the price as a crossbreed and awesome warranty, check them out.....I wear regular pant and dont have a problem concealing my g23 or shield with that holster...with just a normal t-shirt.

I have looked at them, but I have tried that style before. Just a little too bulky for me.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top