JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
mc-hammer.jpg

Ballroom jeans (carpenter style) from Duluth trading. On sale right now at: Ballroom Jeans - Duluth Trading
They have a gusset in the crotch so they give you more room for certain man parts! I do have to order them an inch or so larger in the waist.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
"Defender of Freedom" award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

I've recently taken to wearing Carharts, Dickies, Duluth, etc., type work pants. Not the ones that make me look like a roofer, but something a little nicer for my part office/part factory work environment. If you make a comparison to "tactical" pants and work pants, you get a similar capabilities with a more "gray man" look. Work pants also tend to have reinforcements in the pockets, since I carry a folder clipped in one pocket and a snag mag in the other. The cut tends to be a little looser (not something my wife likes, though) and the shapes are "noisier" which prints less.

Jeans of any brand pretty much suck nowadays and don't last very long. I gave on up blue jeans years ago (my wife still buys them for me,) but haven't gotten one of Duluth's jeans to see how they are.

I'm 67 and not particularly concerned about being on the cutting edge of fashion. It seems if my trousers are snug enough to anchor a holstered sidearm, they still slide down my hips. Trousers loose enough to comfortably accommodate an IWB holster are another problem. I wear suspenders when I carry, unless I'm using a shoulder holster.

I ended up buying a couple pairs of Dickies Carpenter pants today. Was able to try them on and really liked the fit. My SR9C tucks in nicely with a little bit of extra room. Hoping the 1911 does as well.

I ended up buying a couple pairs of Dickies Carpenter pants today. Was able to try them on and really liked the fit. My SR9C tucks in nicely with a little bit of extra room. Hoping the 1911 does as well.
I'm wearing my Dickies with my 1911 right now. Hopefully your fit works as well as mine.

I have looked at them, but I have tried that style before. Just a little too bulky for me.

I was worried about bulk too but all my worries went away after my first 5 minutes of wearing the Alien Gear. In fact I have two now. Check out a review I did on them a little bit ago. And by the way I wear Levis 90% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ballroom jeans (carpenter style) from Duluth trading. On sale right now at: Ballroom Jeans - Duluth Trading
They have a gusset in the crotch so they give you more room for certain man parts! I do have to order them an inch or so larger in the waist.

Deen
NRA Recruiter

"Having a gun is like a parachute, if you need one and don't have it you may never need it again"

As opposed to uncertain man parts?

Duluth makes awesome... everything.

I also like the long tail shirts, makes it easier to conceal the IWB Kimber.

Deen
NRA Recruiter

I only wear the latest 5.11 tactical pants tucked into my tactical desert tan boots. That way I look super cool while I'm browsing at Blumenthal's and Keith's :s0114:

Duluth makes awesome... everything.

Seriously though, I wear Duluth Ballroom Flex jeans. My first pair is over 2 years old and is still going strong; I wore them so much that they now have oil and dirt stains, so I had to buy two more. Duluth!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top