JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a better option for everyday concealed carry. I have been wearing Wrangler comfort fit jeans with elastic in the waistband. They're fairly comfortable, but too loose in the seat and legs. I want something I can wear to work, but fits a little better in the aforementioned areas. Looking to see what everyone else wears & how you like the fit. With & without a pistol iwb.

P.S. I work in a warehouse environment so I'm mainly looking for non-dress pants.

I wear my big boy pants. :eek:

Seriously though, I wear jeans mostly and carry a 1911 IWB in a Gote Gear hybrid. One brand I particularly like is the Beretta Redline jeans. A little pricey for new, but I lucked out and found a pair for $15 at Goodwill. I also found a good pair of brown carpenter Dickies at Goodwill for around the same price.

It varies. When in Rome, I go as the Romans. Around my place, I just wear Levi's or whatever the better half bought me. I keep a G19 and a 22/45 close for varying kinds of varmints.

However, if I venture into the hood, and go full native, I've found I can conceal an AR15 Pistol inside my pants between my man bits and the crotch of my jeans which is now near my knees. I do have to remember to wear brightly colored boxers when I head to town, though.

I hope that helps.

Levi's and 511 are the most comfortable for me. I go 2 inches over my regular waist size. A good belt and holster make a really big difference too. I've been thinking about trying out those Duluth Trading ballroom jeans. Never had an angry beaver attack my pants (well, not like in the commercial anyway) but they look comfy.

When I wear jeans I carry my XD45 with a high outside the belt holster and I shirt that covers it. If I am in shorts I carry a compact 9mm in a pocket holster. If I am in super cold weather I wear a shoulder holster.

I have been wearing the Duluth jeans, I really like them. They are a larger cut though, so it doesn't sound like it would fit for you. I am a larger guy and they are just comfortable. They hold up really well also and the denim is nice and thick. Give them a try if you want, they have a great return policy if you don't like them. Just mail them back and they will give you your money back, no questions asked.

Depends which time of the year it is.

I was introduced to 5.11's when I first arrived in AFG and wore them every day. I really like them even now. But they have the "shoot me first" tactical look to them. So I usually just wear Wranglers or Carharts.

In the summer the LCP fits really nice in the front pocket of whatever I'm wearing. In the winter either my G-17 or Kobra Carry rides really nice in a Galco OWB holster with a flannel shirt over it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top