JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Levi's 501 next size up with a good, thick, stitched belt and IWB holster. Little baggy in the butt but I am going on 45 and going to be a grandpa soon. Not to worried about fashion as much as function. I have been liking the Winthrop holsters lately. The right holster can go far to improve comfort and concealment.

5.11 Stryke Pants. Despite the name and stigma, they don't look very tactical. I have them in black (for work) and tan. They look like Dockers made a cargo pant. They are amazingly comfortable, and have places for all of my EDC items.

For a shoe to go with them, check out Danner Melee 3" boots. My lady is far from tactical Tina, and she loves the pants and shoes on me.

Sent from my ME302C using Tapatalk 4

I wear regular Dickies black work pants with the cell phone pocket 99% of the time. Tote a G19 AWIB every day. I can tuck the shirt in over the gun if I have to, but the colder weather lets me tuck my work shirt in and hide the gun with a fleece pull over or heavier jacket. More accessible if I need it, hides very well. Comfortable enough for 14 hrs/day carry.

I wear Carhartts almost every day. So far, so good. I want to try out some of the offerings from Duluth, but I am afraid I'll get hooked and jump off the Carhartt wagon.

I've got one pair of khaki fire hose jeans from Duluth, and it was the first time I've ever ordered clothing without trying it on first. It's hard to tell colors, given the way they illustrate things, but I'll be hoping for more good experiences in the future.

My wife's not real fond of the color, hence my concern about the other colors when I make my next purchase. Turns out she doesn't think that khaki color goes with a lot of my clothes. Women! :)

I like the Duluth Trading Firehose pants too... the ones with big Velcro belt loops rather than regular type belt loops. I don't have to loop a gun belt through my pants (which means removing the holster, and then seeing that the ammo loops don't fit through). I can take any rig I have (like a .357 holster with ammo loops) quick zip 'em into the Velcro loops and off I go. They are also cut in a manner for working, which allows a guy to bend and stoop without binding up...which transfers of course to tactical scenarios also. My winter bugout pants, however, are Carhartt waist coveralls... basically the heavy carhartt quilt lined bibs in a just pants configuration. Zip to the knee for boots, double front, heavy and warm protection.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top