JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's looking like a 1902-made Long Lee rifle that might have seen service in South Africa before the cessation of hostilities at the end of the Second Boer War. It would make a nice pairing from my Boer War carbine...

Sadly, it CAN take 6 to 8 months to get my FAC variation back with the authority to acquire and purchase...

Almost bought one.. then I saw a Henry .357 for sale.. this is next for sure.

8451EC59-FC4E-47B7-AFF3-F85874F9B4C9.png

Lots of threads on what you bought, but everyone knows the correct number of guns is just one more so what's next for you. What is that one you've been working and saving for and are almost there?
For me it's a Walnut stocked Springfield M1-A Loaded.
Picking up my Taurus 856 6 shooter today to add to my collection! Also debating on buying an AK pistol for $700. Which seems like a good price given most AK pistols and rifles are going for $900+

Picking up my Taurus 856 6 shooter today to add to my collection! Also debating on buying an AK pistol for $700. Which seems like a good price given most AK pistols and rifles are going for $900+
Depends on what kind it is, I've seen some new/used Century ones sell for about that, rifles 800-900, I got a nice Zastava Rifle with magpul furniture for just under 1100.

I am quite behind the curve. There's a bunch I'd like to buy, but not a one on my list that's available.

The most recent entry to my 'list' is the Colt King Cobra in .22 . 🤩

I also would like to buy a Ruger Hawkeye Hunter in .308, a Ruger PCC with the aluminum free-float handguard, a Ruger American Target .22 and a 10/22 Tactical. :D

Oh, and I just remembered... A Ruger American Ranch in both .223 and 7.62x39. Owned them both already, sold them, and then missed them.o_O
Count me in on the new Colt King Cobra .22 Target! Wonder when they will actually be available?

Also wouldn't turn down another MAS 49/56,
I had one I had to sell during The Late Great Unpleasantness :( I tracked it through two owners after me but then the trail went cold. Truth be told I have no real need for it, but despite what the haters say it is a wonderful firearm

If you have deep pockets there are these :D

The next item on my want list is a Ruger MKII competition.
After that: CZ 527, S&W 19-3, Ruger Super Redhawk .

I do lust after after an M1 carbine, but not sure if I will scratch that itch.

Found one that I had been researching for about 2 months. A pre-war, pre-64 M70 in 257 Bob. It followed me home yesterday from a little shop in Montana (yep, we were one of the *lucky* ones that were in Yellowstone).

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top