JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another Bearcat. Bought one for the missus, and dang, it sure hits a sweet spot between my Single Sixes and unreliable NAAs. I want one for myself, maybe with the cylinder bored out for magnum loads.
Or maybe a 327? :)

My next is a 6.5 Grendel bolt action build. Have the action (Zermatt Origin), waiting for the barrel (16" light varmint) and stock (Grayboe Trekker) to ship, still need to decide trigger and scope. Probably a Triggertech something and a Nightforce 2.5-10.

Other than finishing that build, I would probably buy a 6" Colt Anaconda or Python if I noticed one in stock at my LGS.

My next is a 6.5 Grendel bolt action build. Have the action (Zermatt Origin), waiting for the barrel (16" light varmint) and stock (Grayboe Trekker) to ship, still need to decide trigger and scope. Probably a Triggertech something and a Nightforce 2.5-10.

Other than finishing that build, I would probably buy a 6" Colt Anaconda or Python if I noticed one in stock at my LGS.
I freaked out just now looking at that action when I saw the "$100.00" :eek:

Then I got to the bottom and saw that was only the deposit :oops:

Maybe a 9mm Ruger PC Charger.
1655093255450.png

Does that count AR lowers yet to be built?
This 👆 Your guess is as good as mine!

Although, I've kind of toyed around looking at hammerless .38's off and on for awhile. "Probably" not, but I wouldn't be shocked if I woke up one morning to discover I had suprised myself.

Half of what I own was as much a shock to me as to anyone. Most recently... I intentionally removed all but one my 9mm's from the lineup years ago, but just a month or 2 ago I found myself with yet another lung blower. I'm sure it must have seemed like a good idea at the moment, but still scratching my head on how exactly that happened.

I guess anything's possible. ;)

Last Edited:
This 👆 Your guess is as good as mine!

Although, I've kind of toyed around looking at hammerless .38's off and on for awhile. "Probably" not, but I wouldn't be shocked if I woke up one morning to discover I had suprised myself.

Half of what I own was as much a shock to me as to anyone. Most recently... I intentionally removed all but one my 9mm's from the lineup years ago, but just a month or 2 ago I found myself with yet another lung blower. I'm sure it must have seemed like a good idea at the moment, but still scratching my head on how exactly that happened.

I guess anything's possible. ;)
You my friend need one of these 14 oz pocket Tasmanian Devils…
F543F70A-56F8-441C-8121-BB20D07039B2.jpeg

The next one for me is the Colt 1911 Classic 45 ACP 5" blued. After that the ones I wouldn't mind would be:

Baer 1911 Premier II Super-Tac 9mm
Baer 1911 Monolith Heavyweight 5" 45 ACP
Baer 1911 Concept III 5" 45 ACP

That lineup is going to be a little while though :)

For me it would be something off the list of so-called classics;
A lever action .30-.30...
S & W .357 mag...
Military rifles; Garand, Mauser, etc...
Ahh, thaank goodness! A man after me own heart! I jus recently scratched that .30-30 lever action itch. Very satisfying! And I've taken care of the Garand itch too. The Lee Enfield and Swedish Mauser are part of the package. Loading for those is icing on the cake.

"WE" have enough modern hand guns. Touching on various common caliber's. A couple ARs of course. some .22 rifles. Revolvers/semi-autos of plastic and all steel. It's a job trying to decide what will go to the range when we do.
The one thing that makes me ache inside when I see one, because I don't have one, a real one anyway, is an M1 Carbine. I do have the new model Inland .30 Carbine. But it's not the same as a real one who's parts have seen battle somewhere in the world. I was just drooling over a spendy 1942 version at a show this weekend. If it doesn't sell between now and ??, I may have to bite the bullet. Considering where these have gone in the last couple years. It won't get better I imagine.

When I moved off the farm years ago, my "need" excuse didn't fly anymore. It
was replaced by "WANT". My purchases have been offset by some toys for my
wife, namely a $16,000 computer controlled embroidery machine. Now I have
more than I will ever wear out, doesn't stop me from looking... I have long
admired the Sako Bavarian Carbine. I probably would have stuck with my CZ lust
if they hadn't discontinued their best(personal opinion) 452, 527 and 550. The
best thing about computers is shopping without leaving home, less pressure to
buy if the firearm of interest isn't taking root in your hot hands!
Bill

When I moved off the farm years ago, my "need" excuse didn't fly anymore. It
was replaced by "WANT". My purchases have been offset by some toys for my
wife, namely a $16,000 computer controlled embroidery machine. Now I have
more than I will ever wear out, doesn't stop me from looking... I have long
admired the Sako Bavarian Carbine. I probably would have stuck with my CZ lust
if they hadn't discontinued their best(personal opinion) 452, 527 and 550. The
best thing about computers is shopping without leaving home, less pressure to
buy if the firearm of interest isn't taking root in your hot hands!
Bill
.....and some of the coolest embroidered shirts clothing you'll EVER see! :D

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews