JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
US liberals are largely pro business and low tax compared to just about anywhere else.
You can't be serious. Please tell us you don't really believe this, and are simply trying to get a rise out of people.

88C54A11-F7E2-4090-9C2B-C2740887CE5C.jpeg

You haven't spent much time in Europe, eh?
Ummmmm....I have, I lived there for 6 years. What you say is WRONG.

Are business taxes high in Germany?

Corporate income tax rate plus solidarity surcharge are however determined nationwide. As a result, the statutory combined corporate tax rate can be as low as 22.8 percent. The German corporate tax average is around 29.8 percent. https://www.gtai.de/en/invest/investment-guide/corporate-taxation#:~:text=Corporate income tax rate plus,average is around 29.8 percent.

-----

In Germany the top tax rate is 50.5% (which starts at $283,326 USD for a single person ). In the United States the top rate is 43.4% (starting at $406,750 USD . https://bvcocpas.com/how-the-united-states-tax-rates-compares-to-germany/

-----

What is the retail tax in Germany?

19 %

In Germany the amount paid for merchandise includes 19 % value added tax (VAT). The VAT can be refunded if the merchandise is purchased and exported by a customer whose residence is outside the European Union. https://www.germany.info/us-en/service/09-Taxes/vat-refund/906296#:~:text=In Germany the amount paid,is outside the European Union.

Last Edited:
This Europe; where left wing governments arrest people for praying silently?
I saw the Polizei get out of their car and VIOLENTLY slam the face of a Turkish man into the concrete wall of a building, with immediate blood gushing out of his nose. Two white cops, one of whom who did it. The guy was standing in the street telling cars to go around him while yelling at probably his gf or wife, in one of the apartments upstairs. That kind of treatment would be criminal in the US. Note, the cops didn't even say anything to him, the one cop just immediately got out and grabbed him by the hair, driving him forward into the wall, violently. Seems like it's what they do. Actually come to think of it, in Frankfurt, the Police only hassle the homeless who hassle the tax payers. They stand where they congregate and make sure they don't bother people, but if they do, they swoop in.

Other than when Police are called, I generally don't see Police anywhere in Germany. London was a different story. At least at the train stations. Paris, cops are EVERYWHERE, often with rifles. That's apparently a normal traffic stop there, one 19 year old looking kid at your window, the other standing in front of the car with a G36 from what I could tell.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews