JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have struggled with this question.

However, since I have firearms already, I figured the sensible thing to do is to go back and start refining them and buying the accessories that I could not afford while on my Firearm purchasing spree. :)

Today, I ordered a Meplat trimmer. Yesterday, a borescope & more case gauges.

I have the money for a Super Blackhawk Bisley in 454 Casull… if they ever get in stock again.

83C07AF6-7C16-4043-B0A0-EC38955D3E95.jpeg

My next gun is going to be when I complete my P80 17L.(waiting on some parts, partly because I'm fairly certain I messed up my first frame)
Just picked up an AR15 today as my personal F-U to the anti-constitutionalists.

Cool gun .
Mags are a drag tho. Not nearly as many factory Ruger mags floating around as the 5.56 version. Unless you don't mind paying full retail.
$25 at Lanbo's

$25 at Lanbo's
Nice!

There are two, final (and I mean that literally) NFA items taking an insane amount of time to get here, but I don't know that those count, as they're already paid for and we're just waiting on the gears to turn with the bureaucracy.

Other than that, nothing really, other than being tempted to go gonzo with the revolver fun and acquire something in .500 S&W Magnum. It is past brain fart stage, into research zone, but not yet ready to pull the trigger, metaphorically speaking. :s0155:

Other than that, nothing really, other than being tempted to go gonzo with the revolver fun and acquire something in .500 S&W Magnum. It is past brain fart stage, into research zone, but not yet ready to pull the trigger, metaphorically speaking. :s0155:
Nice been toying with the idea of a .500 S&W myself.
Something about the idea of reloading the 500 S&W round and trimming the brass then loading 500grain bullets at a speed of 750-900 feet per second sounds super appealing.(also sounds like a lot of fun)
I'm thinking with that low of speed for .500 S&W that the brass would last awhile.

I have a few I've been looking for so one of those is likely, but then again, a Springfield Garrison 1911 in 9mm wasn't on my list but happened to be my last purchase so who knows. The planned ones are:

- Ruger 77/357 with threaded barrel.
- Ruger Vaquero stainless in 357.
- Ruger Mark IV 22lr in stainless with threaded barrel.
- Mossberg 590A1 12GA with marinecote finish.

Frankly, I need to spend more time shooting and refining what I already have, but my free time is after the kids go to bed these days which limits shooting time for now.

All done. I tend to be more practical than frivolous and have all I need. HOWEVER, if Springfield ever offers a carbon Model 2020 Waypoint in the proper caliber my resistance would be mightily challenged...

Lots of threads on what you bought, but everyone knows the correct number of guns is just one more so what's next for you. What is that one you've been working and saving for and are almost there?
For me it's a Walnut stocked Springfield M1-A Loaded.
A P320 legion with threaded barrel

Springfield Hellion bullpup
I like the look of the Hellion but will wait till I can actually try the trigger, before I pull the trigger.

My next will be a featureless AR 9mm PC. My son bought a Hi Point carbine, and I have to admit its fun to shoot!
I have an unbuilt lower so I'm going AR PC carbine.
Once I have escaped from CA I have a list of guns I want but could not get.
One of the first will be a Charter arms Bulldog XL in 45 Colt.
45 Colt is one of my favorite calibers. I have rifles and pistols in 45 colt, But this would be my first snuby. DR

Another Bearcat. Bought one for the missus, and dang, it sure hits a sweet spot between my Single Sixes and unreliable NAAs. I want one for myself, maybe with the cylinder bored out for magnum loads.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top