JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There is a current discussion about what would be your next gun purchased. This one is similar, but different in that it is about what you WISH your next gun to be. You can only WISH for it because the gun is not currently made (at least short of custom), or if made, is too ridiculously priced for us commoners.

To give an example, I've looked high and low for a double-action 475 Linebaugh. Not available. You would think that Ruger would make a Super Redhawk in 475 Linebaugh (after all they make it in 480 Ruger, the junior cartridge), but nope. Similarly, I'd love to have a 475 Linebaugh lever action, but the only one I've seen, from Big Horn Armory, is prohibitively expensive well in excess of $3000. So I WISH that there was a 475 Linebaugh double action, and I WISH there was a more affordable 475 Linebaugh lever action...

What's on your wish list?

Being a 1911 fanboy since boyhood its east for me. I have long said if I win the lotto a couple guns. One is some kind of really high end 1911. Something that would cost close to what the last new car I bought cost :D
I "could" buy one now but Wife would kick about it a lot, and I have to admit it would do nothing really 'better" than the ones I have.
The other is an M3. Those run about twice what I paid for that last car and we would need to move to another state.

The Anti's wish all guns be reverted to:

71LtiBkanoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last Edited:
took me a while but finally came up with one....

Bond BullPup 9
bondbull9.JPG

took me a while but finally came up with one....

Bond BullPup 9
View attachment 1222518

That is a cool gun...

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA