JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1693341531348.png

I'm sorry, but I don't trust any dog that can't lick themselves. Giving one a gun... what exactly do they think is going to happen when it tries humping it's handlers leg?? I don't see that ending well! :D

Just sayin....

Well, this is an interesting development. What with AI and robotics all the rage, maybe they can figure out a way to eliminate human labor from military service altogether. This would generate the usual gravy for defense contractors, but would significantly reduce VA benefit payouts and services. The programmers can probably figure out ways to make the robots polish floors, clean latrines and goof off at the PX snack bar.

Well, this is an interesting development. What with AI and robotics all the rage, maybe they can figure out a way to eliminate human labor from military service altogether. This would generate the usual gravy for defense contractors, but would significantly reduce VA benefit payouts and services. The programmers can probably figure out ways to make the robots polish floors, clean latrines and goof off at the PX snack bar.
What about furniture and appliance rentals?
Who's going to overpay for V-6 Camaros, mustangs and Mopar products?
Will the robots marry all the fat girls with pre-existing kids?

Oh, well as long as they are "committed to developing and employing all weapon systems, including those with autonomous features and functions, in a responsible and lawful manner". That's all the reassurance I need, thanks SkyNet!

What about furniture and appliance rentals?
Who's going to overpay for V-6 Camaros, mustangs and Mopar products?
Will the robots marry all the fat girls with pre-existing kids?
LoL. This guy gets it.

Here is a shrewd man who fully understands all the economic dimensions of our military-industrial complex. Time to short Rent-a-Center. ;)

I will take six please. Four to patrol the perimeter and two for backup if one of the primaries encounters a threat.

GET OFF MY LAWN! :D
Eh. Why bother spending a lot for robot dogs... :s0140: 5def30598b289.jpeg lfm1kskq9pw31.png
I am wondering if I can ride on its back, I am heavy but would love to fire a machine gun mounted on its back. :D
The Marines did the thinking for you :D Northrop Grumman EMAV thingy https://www.armyrecognition.com/wea..._with_30mm_cannon_used_to_counter_drones.html

pratt-miller-expeditionary-modular-autonomous-vehicle-emav.jpg F3%20photo%201%20EMAV%20photo%20credit%20Marine%20Corps%20Warfighting%20Laboratory.jpg expeditionary-modular-autonomous-vehicle-1200.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top