JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Lots of threads on what you bought, but everyone knows the correct number of guns is just one more so what's next for you. What is that one you've been working and saving for and are almost there?
For me it's a Walnut stocked Springfield M1-A Loaded.

7.62x39 AR which Im building now.

Then an AMT pistol from a member here once I fix my current amt. Im. Bit behind schedule on this one since I havent repaired the one I currently have.

SA-35. That'll have to tide me over until Rugermarlin starts pumping out lever action .357s. Then again, I've really been wanting a been considering a stainless 1911. But I've really been wanting a 1911 in 9mm. Then again a Vaquero in 357 would pair nicely with that lever action and is available now…What kind of question is this? I'm buying them all next

i'm done buying guns, shouldn't need another in this lifetime.

buuuuuuut, if i suddenly had "mandatory gun money", i'd pick this up:

ya know, just spent the last 10 minutes shopping. i guess i'm good, nothing appealing, never mind. :)

Palmetto was going to do an AKS-74U, aka the "Krinkov" that I had planned to SBR. Looks like they've pushed it to next year. I'm dubious if we'll ever see it at all.

I'd like to have one (1) more classic S&W revolver, maybe a model 19.

I'm pretty close to done buying. I'm net negative purchases so far in 2022 (sold more than bought)

Haven't bought a gun in a few years and most likely won't while I live in Oregon but on my list are the following...

S&W 12, 15, 27/28
Ruger Redhawk 44 mag w/5.5" barrel
An older Marlin 44 mag
Staccato-P
Some form of a Beretta 92
A precision bolt gun in 6.5CM

Personally, if I was wanting to buy an M14 it would not be a current Springfield M1A, I'd go LRB. If I was going with SA I'd hunt one down from the early '80's in their "Golden Era" back when they were still flush with real G.I. parts.

I'm stuck. I want a different gun each week so I'll probably just buy what I trip over while I have cash in my pocket

I am quite behind the curve. There's a bunch I'd like to buy, but not a one on my list that's available.

The most recent entry to my 'list' is the Colt King Cobra in .22 . 🤩

I also would like to buy a Ruger Hawkeye Hunter in .308, a Ruger PCC with the aluminum free-float handguard, a Ruger American Target .22 and a 10/22 Tactical. :D

Oh, and I just remembered... A Ruger American Ranch in both .223 and 7.62x39. Owned them both already, sold them, and then missed them.o_O

Last Edited:
Whatever on my "to get list" happens to pop up first. Currently it's:
- A quality MP5 clone
- A TommyBuilt TG36C
- A Gideon or TommyBuilt UMP clone
- A B&T TP9
- A FNX45 Tactical
- A Steyr AUG (preferably an older model with the classic 3x donut optic, not that ugly railed monstrosity they use now).

Got mags for all of them already, so now I just need the guns to go with them.

If Winchester actually made guns they said they would. Probably this.

1654903422848.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads