JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another gaslight,wow...
Can you answer the question, why the gaslighting?
It's what the left does. Answering questions straight forward is like pulling teeth.

Gun control, trans, covid, Jan 6th "insurrection," and on and on and on.

Last Edited:
Skipping certain posts is such a nicer experience. I highly recommend it.

1684794994045.png

Why the woke talk? Make yourself clear.
is it possible you can participate here in conversations where you can just agree to disagree when you cant reach a consensus?

So suddenly Im being "woke"... I must be doing something wrong? Its me isn't it, how embarrassing, I should re-examine my opinions then... more gaslighting. Its reaching a new low.
A lot of your comments are thought provoking and challenge the status quo here, I like that, its important to challenge our own biases. Ive never considered you the troll others block you for that.... But it seems like your driven by an agenda to call out others faults or expose them wrong instead of genuine conversation where we both can learn from each other. I really don't know what your motivation here is but if you want to have a genuine conversation do so but if your motive is using tactics to manipulate the conversation wont work here. Im reachin out here RX, I like your thought provoking challenges but can you contribute here positively?

One thing that I have learned from a lifetime of firearm bans , laws , restrictions and the like is....
Much like Columbo ...
There is always just one more thing.
Only they are no where near as smart.

There is always another ban , restriction , law and the like looming around the corner to subjugate the law abiding gun owner...
And have no real effect on criminals.
Andy
Peter Falk Detective GIF by PeacockTV

I enjoy reading all the stupidity. Makes this crayon eater feel smarter then he really is.
Yeah, it was more aimed towards those who continue to engage. I can appreciate a dissenting opinion, but she constantly just becomes argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. There's no redeeming qualities there and is a waste of what retinal output my aging eyes have left in them.

Hey! We're ignore brothers!
:s0005:

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing that I have learned from a lifetime of firearm bans , laws , restrictions and the like is....
Much like Columbo ...
There is always just one more thing.
Only they are no where near as smart.

There is always another ban , restriction , law and the like looming around the corner to subjugate the law abiding gun owner...
And have no real effect on criminals.
Andy
yup, and the "slippery slope" is not a fallacy here.

Yeah, it was more aimed towards those who continue to engage the Mazda humping muppet. I can appreciate a dissenting opinion, but she constantly just becomes argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. There's no redeeming qualities there and is a waste of what retinal output my aging eyes have left in them.

Which is why, even when she quotes me I don't respond. Not on my ignore list (no one is) but I don't entertain the stupidity and petty arguments.

Yeah, it was more aimed towards those who continue to engage the Mazda humping muppet. I can appreciate a dissenting opinion, but she constantly just becomes argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. There's no redeeming qualities there and is a waste of what retinal output my aging eyes have left in them.

Did you see @solv3nt 's new sig?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany