JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Whats the best part about range day?

• Hanging with the guys

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Shooting your favorite gun

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Learning new things

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • making your groups tighter

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • All the above

Votes: 38 67.9%

• Total voters
I really enjoy taking my boys out and teaching them to be safe, have fun, and see their smiles when they hit what their aiming for :D Also, teaching them to clean up after themselves. We don't need any more litterbugs.

Sometimes, it's fun just trying to get there...

g1zSCHS.jpg
:s0035:

I really enjoy taking my boys out and teaching them to be safe, have fun, and see their smiles when they hit what their aiming for :D Also, teaching them to clean up after themselves. We don't need any more litterbugs.

I have witnessed you with your boys. Your a good dad and there is nothing better than the smile on a kids face when they accomplish something great.

Of course, I love going to the club to see the guys and hang out with them. Shoot against them. Win some lose some matches. But then again, sometimes I just like going out by myself and enjoying the peace and quiet. Tranquility, until I pull the trigger that is...
JLPSh8a.jpg

Now doesn't that picture, just scream peace and quiet? :D

This right here.
We took my nephew and his friends out Shooting Clay's with my nephews and his friends new shotguns lol it was a great day all the boys where in strict . I'm going to be the best mode .lol joking and having a great time.
No second place trophy.
Accully my nephews friend beat all the other boys .and he had only shot a 22 RIFLE before.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top