JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Flopsweat
@CamoDeafie
@TTSX
@OldBroad44

You people are frik'n incorrigible... :rolleyes:
looney-toons-daffy-duck.gif

:D

I'd tell myself to buy crates of surplus firearms, Bakelite mags and ammo when they were all dirt cheap. Ammo especially.

Short of that; I've been very fortunate with my purchases which have lead me to my current collection that I'm happy with, but of course always want more.

No real point to it since I can't take any of this stuff with me to the afterlife, but it's fun to use and have while I'm still here.
I'm fienin' for an M60…

IMG_2133.jpeg

Wait, what??? This really changes things for me...o_O
Haha!
Every time I buy a part or firearm that thought crosses my mind.. but then I acquire the part or firearm and that thought goes away.. until that next part or firearm.

Whoever gets my collection will either have a blast or get some decent money.. unless everything gets banned in the future.

The basic theme of this thread is regret. Yes, there are many things we'd like to do over. The problem is, at the time we did these things, we had reason or reasons for doing them. Which now don't fit into the picture, but we thought they were good moves at the time.

I've owned something like 550 plus different guns in my life. Most came and went. I still have maybe 47. But there were earlier times when I simply didn't have the money to take on another, so I had to sell one to get another one.

Basic advice: Don't take up gambling, don't take up liquor, don't take up drugs, be careful when choosing wife no. 1 and stick with her.

Don't be afraid to take on new enterprises early in life, but tend toward conservatism later in life. When you are young, you have time to make and lose a few fortunes, but later, you may not have time to make up losses.

Don't be afraid to be your own person. Don't be a follower just because "everyone else is doing it." Be careful with the friends you choose. Associations with them can choose a path that your life takes.

Be sure the other guy has the cock and shoot Marksman and you have the semi-auto Daisy.
We were a little crazy, but not stoopid. There were rules. Only low velocity spring piston lever actions where allowed. Not that anyone could afford much of anything better, but some of the older boys would sometimes try and sneak in a pump action.

Well... dartboard darts were allowed for awhile, but once everyone realized the guy you threw one at could throw yours back at you... they quickly fell out of fashion.🤣

We were a little crazy, but not stoopid. There were rules. Only low velocity spring piston lever actions where allowed. Not that anyone could afford much of anything better, but some of the older boys would sometimes try and sneak in a pump action.

Well... dartboard darts were allowed for awhile, but once everyone realized the guy you threw one at could throw yours back at you... they quickly fell out of fashion.🤣
Sneak a slingshot in for the shotgun effect. A handful of BBs in one of those suckers will clear out a hangout quick and proper. :D

We agreed to play with ski goggles and the Grand Sobo's old field jackets and construction helmets... But none of that protected the end of my nose from a well-placed kill shot my brother threw on me quite by accident... :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top