JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pssh. Teriyaki bbq sauces where its at!
1710730094582.png

hmmmm Never trade for the Tec-9 its a TOTAL POS..... And find another way to pay the bills you paid by selling off some firearms. AND MOST IMPORTANT Find any other way then putting anything in the pawn shop. I lost one and now have 5 that have a paper trail that would not have.
Yep thats pretty much it.

I'd tell myself to be a 1 rifleman and multi-pistol guy of the same mag system. I have ended up with way too many guns purchased new and sold before ever being fired! Did not lose any money on most but it was not fun keeping track of them or moving with them. Also, having follwed that advice, I'd have had more money for ammo. Few regrets in what I've done, but not a lot.

1. Get professional training sooner.
2. Skip the cheap guns; do some research, make a wish list, and just buy things that are on it.
3. Buy ammo in bulk.
4. Buy mags in bulk.
5. Buy SKS and Mosin rifles in bulk.

1. Get professional training sooner.
2. Skip the cheap guns; do some research, make a wish list, and just buy things that are on it.
3. Buy ammo in bulk.
4. Buy mags in bulk.
5. Buy SKS and Mosin rifles in bulk.
Heck yeah. The number of cheap guns I went through to find out there is, in fact, a price point where you get what you pay for is embarrassing. Though minimum wage TTSX wouldn't have listened anyway.

Heck yeah. The number of cheap guns I went through to find out there is, in fact, a price point where you get what you pay for is embarrassing. Though minimum wage TTSX wouldn't have listened anyway.
I learned the same lesson with guitar gear. Went through dozens of guitars, amps, and effects systems before finally sinking some cash into high end gear. Wish I had done that 10 years earlier!!!

Well, I can only offer the best piece of advice I wish I'd had that my 17yo nephew figured out.

My Sister (his Mom) and I were sitting in her kitchen having a beverage when Nate stormed in, threw his truck keys on the kitchen table, and stomped by, "Mom!"

Sis looked up, "What?"

"GIRLS!! They're like...BARELY worth it!!"

The boy was light-years ahead of my sorry arse at that point in life.

Last Edited:
Well, I can only offer the best piece of advice I wish I'd had that my 17yo nephew figured out.

My Sister (his Mom) and I were sitting in her kitchen having a beverage when Nate stormed in, threw his truck keys on the kitchen table, and stomped by, "Mom!"

Sis looked up, "What?"

"GIRS!! They're like...BARELY worth it!!"

The boy was light-years ahead of my sorry arse at that point in life.
You mean this kind of GIR?

IMG_2138.jpeg

I'd tell myself to buy crates of surplus firearms, Bakelite mags and ammo when they were all dirt cheap. Ammo especially.

Short of that; I've been very fortunate with my purchases which have lead me to my current collection that I'm happy with, but of course always want more.

No real point to it since I can't take any of this stuff with me to the afterlife, but it's fun to use and have while I'm still here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top