JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Work Gun - Glock 17 Gen 5 w/ Ameriglo Trooper night sights in a Safariland 7390 ALS holster.
Off duty/concealed carry - Glock 26 Gen 5 w/ Ameriglo Protector sights in a JM Custom Kydex IWB 3 holster. Sometimes I will also carry a S&W 442 .38 in an MK-Tek IWB holster with a speed strip in my pocket if I'm feeling lazy or wearing super light clothing.
Why not carry your duty gun off duty as well? Just curious

Glock 48 IWB with shield arms S15 Mag, +one back up mag. It's such a perfect lil honey. Slim and light for carry, but full grip and 4-inch barrel for fighting. I have tritium night sights and a handheld micro flashlight if needed.

Why not carry your duty gun off duty as well? Just curious
The Glock 17 isn't very easy to conceal, at least for me. The G26 and SW442 are both so easy to carry that I forget I have them most of the time.

Stembridge DL-44
A timeless classic! A son of a beach to find an IWB holster for, but timeless none the less.
1686612796214.png

S&W M&P 9 2.0 Compact with both 15 and 17 round mags full of Federal 147 or 150 HST.

33 rounds should be adequate, unless you're John Wick, or intentionally going into 'something'.

Where I carry is directly dependant on the weather and clothing.

Something that gets the job done that is reliable and doesn't cost a fortune. If I have to use it I may never see it again. My main carry gun a G17 Gen 4 cost me $200.00. It's ugly as hell but it simply runs. And I wont shed more than 1-2 tears if it gets locked up in an evidence locker.

Every day, P365. XL slide, 10+1 mag, two spare 15s. Ivlike the long slide and compact grip for concealing, if I'm in a situation where I have to reload I want all the ammo I can.
Road trips, add my Mossberg 500 or my 10.5 300blk with suppressor

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads