JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll have a look thanks! I found an American Rifleman article also that was interesting.

If you watch 'Forgotten Weapons' by Ian McCullum 'Boer rifles', or something like that, you'll see carbine #6689. Mine is #6691. AND I've traced the name, occupation and back-history of the former owner. Look up the Battle of Korannafontein May 1901.

If you watch 'Forgotten Weapons' by Ian McCullum 'Boer rifles', or something like that, you'll see carbine #6689. Mine is #6691. AND I've traced the name, occupation and back-history of the former owner. Look up the Battle of Korannafontein May 1901.
I do watch Forgotten Weapons quite often. I'll look that particular video up. I was surprised to find that many of his videos can be found on Amazon video also. They're quite good

I've been wanting to reload for a few days - have been resting up to get over a nasty cold.
I did have time to grab a set of 45 dies from the shop & clean them up inside the house. It's an older Hornady 3 die set that works with 45 ACP, and 45 Colt. The newer die sets don't include support for the 45 Colt so I feel lucky.

Once I'm healthy I'll get some 250g Gold Dot Colt 45's loaded up :D

Some 38spl. Loaded more than that but they are almost too nice to shoot!

IMG_20200206_004148.jpg

Got the day off...
So I ran some .54 lead round ball.
Sometimes after a rifle match , when picking a prize , I'll take factory lead round ball , even if its a caliber I don't use or have....
Lead is lead and can be melted down ...As in today's case , to .54 ( .530 ) caliber....:D
Andy

Got the presses back up after a few months of downtime since the move!

Time to get back to work!

258A988E-993E-4AAD-B491-D7F3A395CAA7.jpeg

Loaded up 1K 9mm 125 grain coated lead RN with Sport Pistol. Did another 1K of same over the last few evenings. Ready to go have some fun!

0BDD98DA-770B-4FE4-91DD-0D721DAD9403.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews