JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll have a look thanks! I found an American Rifleman article also that was interesting.

If you watch 'Forgotten Weapons' by Ian McCullum 'Boer rifles', or something like that, you'll see carbine #6689. Mine is #6691. AND I've traced the name, occupation and back-history of the former owner. Look up the Battle of Korannafontein May 1901.

If you watch 'Forgotten Weapons' by Ian McCullum 'Boer rifles', or something like that, you'll see carbine #6689. Mine is #6691. AND I've traced the name, occupation and back-history of the former owner. Look up the Battle of Korannafontein May 1901.
I do watch Forgotten Weapons quite often. I'll look that particular video up. I was surprised to find that many of his videos can be found on Amazon video also. They're quite good

I've been wanting to reload for a few days - have been resting up to get over a nasty cold.
I did have time to grab a set of 45 dies from the shop & clean them up inside the house. It's an older Hornady 3 die set that works with 45 ACP, and 45 Colt. The newer die sets don't include support for the 45 Colt so I feel lucky.

Once I'm healthy I'll get some 250g Gold Dot Colt 45's loaded up :D

Some 38spl. Loaded more than that but they are almost too nice to shoot!

IMG_20200206_004148.jpg

Got the day off...
So I ran some .54 lead round ball.
Sometimes after a rifle match , when picking a prize , I'll take factory lead round ball , even if its a caliber I don't use or have....
Lead is lead and can be melted down ...As in today's case , to .54 ( .530 ) caliber....:D
Andy

Got the presses back up after a few months of downtime since the move!

Time to get back to work!

258A988E-993E-4AAD-B491-D7F3A395CAA7.jpeg

Loaded up 1K 9mm 125 grain coated lead RN with Sport Pistol. Did another 1K of same over the last few evenings. Ready to go have some fun!

0BDD98DA-770B-4FE4-91DD-0D721DAD9403.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews