JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have the Lee set but I just used the carbide sizer. It's a new barrel from KM tactical so it's not Glock Chambering, seems to feed good but I have not used the factory sizer. I like my powder cop and bullet feeder.

20230516_210603.jpg

Not really into mass production, I just want to take my time and load interesting rnds for me. Starline has 45 Colt brass again so I ordered some with the intention of loading 200 grain lead cowboy loads.

As I was going through my bullets I found some Speer flying ashtrays I forgot I had. I was going to use them for hunting loade into 45 auto rims but never got to it. So my first loads in 45 Colt will be flying ashtrays load to a safe level with Unique.

Then I will start with different weight lead bullets. :D

Not really into mass production, I just want to take my time and load interesting rnds for me. Starline has 45 Colt brass again so I ordered some with the intention of loading 200 grain lead cowboy loads.

As I was going through my bullets I found some Speer flying ashtrays I forgot I had. I was going to use them for hunting loade into 45 auto rims but never got to it. So my first loads in 45 Colt will be flying ashtrays load to a safe level with Unique.

Then I will start with different weight lead bullets. :D
Got a picture of those? Flying ashtrays sounds like my childhood 😆. Mom and dad didn't always get along when they were young:p

I used to load those flying ashtrays in my 45 Colt for bunny blasting, good thing Rugers are hela strong.
My poor sp101 gets all the testing duty before I try a load in my pretty smiths😋. If I had to bug out with just one .357 it would be the Ruger. I love my Smiths (1972-1952 models), they are works of artisan craftsmanship with unbelievable triggers. But as far as a gun that I know for a fact is going to last a lifetime or more it's that Ruger.

I need to load some 38 special too. I was digging through my bullets and found some 38 lead bullets of different weights. Forgot buying them a while back but now that I found them I may as well make some ammo.

First 6.5 Creedmor loaded in this garage.
The load he chose:
CCI BR-2 LRP
Hornady 140 SST
Superformance 1/2 grn ladder 42-44
Once fired Barnes nickel case

Helping a friend learn. He bought all the components and equipment… just running through the process with him on my bench.

I decided not to do it for him. (Give him the fish) and it feels good to be helpful. I'm excited for him

IMG_3901.jpeg

First 6.5 Creedmor loaded in this garage.
The load he chose:
CCI BR-2 LRP
Hornady 140 SST
Superformance 1/2 grn ladder 42-44
Once fired Barnes nickel case

Helping a friend learn. He bought all the components and equipment… just running through the process with him on my bench.

I decided not to do it for him. (Give him the fish) and it feels good to be helpful. I'm excited for him

View attachment 1424871
That is a special feeling. Please congratulate your friend for me. Welcome to the healthy addiction God knows I've got plenty that aren't healthy :p

Well folks, I finally felt in the mood to get out in "the room" and do something constructive, the past 3-4 weeks have been very trying.
I sorted 3,000 9mm for desirable headstamps, deprimed <1,000 and put the rest in the big "for sale" ammo can.

That's about all I wanted to do at this point in time.

I wonder if they whistle with that big caverness opening. :s0153:
Reminds me of a very bad joke so if you are easily offended skip past the post

Why don't women sky dive in the nude?

Because they whistle on the way down.

If you were to lay on the grass under nude women sky divers which one would you lay under?

The one with the highest pitched whistle, of course.

Reminds me of a very bad joke so if you are easily offended skip past the post

Why don't women sky dive in the nude?

Because they whistle on the way down.

If you were to lay on the grass under nude women sky divers which one would you lay under?

The one with the highest pitched whistle, of course.
Obviously if you hear one whistle like a freight train then it's time to move. :s0140:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top