JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
hc=lAiApvB8WW4Q7kNvgGfYwVr&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio3-1.jpg

Watch the pressure.

My driveway is old (over 30 years old) but, it was in good condition. My son used the pressure washer on it. Oh, what a mistake. Now, it looks like it's sort of "crumbling".

Funny......that he did the driveway, without even me asking him to. But, when I asked him to wash off the mold from the vinyl siding, he hasn't moved a finger. Perhaps, it's was more like a NEW TOY for him (at the time of the driveway)?

Aloha, Mark

Wow, bummer. Thanks on the heads-up!

I was intrigued enough to read some of the reviews.

Stopped reading at:

potential source of spongiform encephalopathy o_O
I was trying to match the earthworm jerky. 😉

The funniest part is the Nutrition Facts info, where the cholesterol content is 1160% of your "Daily Value." In this case, 11.6 days of cholesterol in one meal is apparently not enough for some folks since the picture on the can shows it made with scrambled eggs. 😲

I read a while back that this is, or was, a fairly common meal in parts of the south. You have to grow up with it, I suspect.

I always thought it would be fun to leave a few cans with the folks collecting for Food Banks. :D

ordered some "water proof" insulated gloves: https://www.preppingdeals.net/deals...Er20GLe6HHtRywZHNUT-q3oAQxLcHFMlLA465EqokWg8Q

one pair for my truck, one for my pickup. I already have at least several other pair, one in my daily driver and one that is snow camo. I need to start building out GHBs for my truck and pickup - I only have one for my daily driver. It will be somewhat difficult to do this for my truck as it is a regular cab with not much room behind the seat. I've been keeping eyes open for toolkits for the truck and pickup too. The pickup is an "ExtraCab" so plenty of room behind the seats for gear. If/when I get a habitat for the truck, then I will have plenty of room for gear there - otherwise I will need to mount the toolbox I have onto the flatbed.

Nice. It appears you have some dead conifers?
Could be tamaracks (larch) if this was taken a few months ago.

We almost have the fence done around the garden.

I planted one of the raised beds outside the hoop house. Zucchini are very unhappy with the transplant.

IMG_4794.JPG
IMG_4785.JPG

Above:
This is how you tighten up a fence by yourself -- crafty.

Below: Split rail will go along the top. You can see a couple pieces in this image. We need to purchase some gates yet. Next weekend. Then I can take the fences down from around the fruit trees.

IMG_4797.JPG

Could be tamaracks (larch) if this was taken a few months ago.

We almost have the fence done around the garden.

I planted one of the raised beds outside the hoop house. Zucchini are very unhappy with the transplant.

View attachment 1890161
View attachment 1890160

Above:
This is how you tighten up a fence by yourself -- crafty.

Below: Split rail will go along the top. You can see a couple pieces in this image. We need to purchase some gates yet. Next weekend. Then I can take the fences down from around the fruit trees.

View attachment 1890162
Beautiful!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads