JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
CD, if I can get you measurements think a 12.5" takedown AR pistol might be viable? If so what all numbers do you need? My gal has this really bad idea about a GAU-5 ASDW as a "purse gun"...
I've posted this in the past; but this is a 12" 6.5 Grendel with A2 AR10 muzzle device, and a standard 16" M4 style upper, on a Blackhawk Raptor internal Frame pack panel that has 2 aluminum stays. I've been considering building a Jansport style backpack around this frame sheet but I don't have the brown leather material that Jansports famously used.... 20210919_151141.jpg
20210919_151325.jpg

Not being able to call out price gougers peeves me.
I understand that you should know the value before you make a deal to purchase. But still, don't be a Richardhead.

People insisting on open carrying to protest rallies at state capitols. Yes, it's your right, but it just winds up the anti-gun politicians and increases their following. In a word, it's "brandishing"; the intent is to intimidate.

Military guys or LEOs that talk in code that I don't have a clue what they're saying. (Not you of course 1775usmc.)

:s0140:

Could I buy a vowel? :s0092:
LEO - Law Enforcement Officer
TQ - Tourniquet.

All good now? Haha.

Thanks for the edjumacation guys. I wasn't ever in the service. I did play high school football. Unlike Al Bundy, I did not score four touchdowns in one game.

I did play a little college ball, but it wasn't Division I.
Technically it was in junior college.
Intramural.
Flag. :s0069:

Thanks for the edjumacation guys. I wasn't ever in the service. I did play high school football. Unlike Al Bundy, I did not score four touchdowns in one game.

I did play a little college ball, but it wasn't Division I.
Technically it was in junior college.
Intramural.
Flag. :s0069:
Whoa there, who are you calling a flag?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews