JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Haggle sounds awful close to haggis...:eek: :D
Personally , don't care for either.

However...
I do know from years of firearm trading and selling...Haggling is a time honored tradition...and one to be expected in most cases.
As for me...
I can either buy it at the offered price or I can't...
If asked why I ain't buying the item...I will be honest with my : I like it...but can't afford it answer.
Or...if it is a case of an overpriced item...
I may , depending on the situation say something about that , politely.
Andy
In a direct message of course. Cause rules state we can't question pricing in the ad itself….

In a direct message of course. Cause rules state we can't question pricing in the ad itself….
Yep for sure a PM in the case of NWFA....that is always a wise choice.

I was mostly talking about at gun shows and the like...
However...even then I rarely say something about a item's price.
Just me and how I do things...not that anyone needs to do likewise.... :D
Andy

Last Edited:
Grew up with local flea markets and vendor sales. Prices are always negotiable, same for when I'm a vendor at gun shows. I also expect some flexibility in prices tagged at other vendors and ask. Sometimes as simple as "firm price?", or "do you take offers?"

Yep for sure a PM in the case of NWFA....that is always a wise choice.

I was mostly talking about at gun shows and the like...
However...even then I rarely say something about a item's price.
Just me and I do things...not that anyone needs to do likewise.... :D
Andy
Very fair. I'm not so subtle at times. I have no issue (if they ask) telling someone their price is pathetic. As long as I have the facts/sources to show that I can source it elsewhere at a drastically lesser price point.

Very fair. I'm not so subtle at times. I have no issue (if they ask) telling someone their price is pathetic. As long as I have the facts/sources to show that I can source it elsewhere at a drastically lesser price point.
That last bit is key...and a excellent reason for both the buyer and seller to do their research / homework before listing a item or going to a gun show , etc...
Andy

The price is firm I want $25 not negotiable, would you take $26? So you ARE open to negotiation...

Just testing the water. So is it for sale or not?

It's trigger press. OK so why do we use trigger pull gauges to measure for trigger pull?

Moving from Comunfornia 11 years ago….. walking into a gun shop….. seeing friggin freedom. Then the laws change for the worse. We're the flip do I have to go? How much time do we have?

Moving from Comunfornia 11 years ago….. walking into a gun shop….. seeing friggin freedom. Then the laws change for the worse. We're the flip do I have to go? How much time do we have?
Idaho. 10 years max.

Idaho. 10 years max.
My best friend is a cop in Idaho. He just recently quit due to the politics and what they were asking their officers to do/not do.

It's already turning. I don't think it has 10 years.

My best friend is a cop in Idaho. He just recently quit due to the politics and what they were asking their officers to do/not do.

Where in Idaho, exactly?

I read the political climate of Idaho differently. On the state level, I expect it to remain the most conservative state in the west. Larger cities like Boise being more liberal.
The biggest concern most Idaho politicians have is being primaried by another politician farther to the right.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top