JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Folks be slipping over the edge into insanity.

From the "read more" part of the article, looks like being in the food industry is dangerous

Last Edited:
Folks be slipping over the edge into insanity.

From the "read more" part of the article, looks like being in the food industry is dangerous

View attachment 1108946
theotis
That is the 16 year old Victim.

Polk.JPG

Arizona appears to be as woke as Oregon when it comes to mugshots.

Good luck finding a Theotis Polk mugshot.
I took the Pepsi challenge on that one a came up short…..funny how the victim is plastered all over the web, but the perp must be shielded so as to not incite any 'racial' tensions or questions related to BLM hypocrisy.

Nobody deserves to be shot at over some effing sauce but holy sheot, just give the dude some freaking sauce.
Franchise owners are squeezed between Corporate and the local market. Corporate says that they have to offer a 99 cent nugget deal and include one sauce that costs the owner 25 cents. If they include extra sauce, then the owner is loosing money.

The world we live in.

I recall the many crazy fast food things over the last couple years.

Popeyes released a sandwich, yes a sandwich, and people where fist fighting for them. One person got stabbed to death over it.
McDonalds released a sauce because of a popular cartoon, people lost it!

While I wasn't there it when it was happened, a gal was working the drive thru and a guy pulled up to pick up his order-he was being "serviced" by his female companion…..
Wow, the hookeyhoes are now accepting fast food as alternate payment? I guess a "Whopper" would be the most apropro...

In the past two weeks someone shot out a Taco Bell drive thru window in Dallas over their food order, In LA, a guy murdered a Taco Bell employee because he would not take a counterfeit bill, And now this guy!

I have to think its because there are no consequences for bad behavior! And if you want to be bad now you have to be really bad! Other wise you just don't stand out! DR

Aggravated Assault my azz, sounds like attempted murder!
I used to get caught up by the same thing: "Why not attempted murder?"

After looking into it more...

Aggravated Assault can be charged as the same level of crime as Attempted Murder (In AZ's case a CLASS 2 FELONY which is 2nd only to Murder).
Both (Class 2)A.A. and (Class 2)A.M. have the same sentencing guidelines; 7-21 years, usually 10 years in prison(no priors).

Prosecutors often prefer to charge with Aggravated Assault, as it's easier to prove and get a conviction than having to prove intent w/ Attempted Murder.

Q: How often did this kind of thing happen in the past, and is it really escalating, or is the reporting of it escalating and it was just as common in the past?
Prob happened before but now the media has an agenda that coincides with the anti-gunners, so they are making a point of showing as much and as many shootings as possible.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews