JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To replace that, I've taken to reviving simple, sometimes eccentric meals from the past at home and it's been fun. I just remembered recently how good a decent vanilla ice cream is with peanut butter and honey on top of it. Now I have a giant jar of peanut butter from my earthquake kit about half empty and will have to buy more honey soon. I don't eat much at a time (gotta be really high in fat and calories) but several times a week I go hey I know what I want for dessert. Had some Spam last year with various stuff on or in it. Totally going to get some scrapple this year, fry it and put maple syrup on it.
Not so much eccentric stuff, but substitutes for what I can no longer get eating out. Last night, we made hamburgers using taco meat from Winco. Not ground beef, but chopped. Barbeque in the drizzle. I figured it had a chance of being fresher meat than what you find in the gray chubs of ordinary ground beef. Brioche buns. They came out pretty good. I basted mine with teriaki sauce. We have one of our daughters over once or twice a week with her kids, the rota menu for that experience is becoming a bit shop worn, so I'm coming up with new things.

that looks NOTHING like in their stoopid, incessant ads,
One my my (many) pet peeves. The misleading, bogus advertising showing award-winning pictures of merchandise that never existed outside of corporate food labs.

Whole lotta fast food order takin' goin' on.

Screen%20Shot%202022-01-20%20at%202.19.18%20PM.png

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads