JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Old Scratch has lost the battle for control of you body and spirit Sarg, this is his last pitch, trying to get even, kick his azz!
I pray on bended knee, Lord, our mighty father and great saviour, place your healing hand upon my brother Steve's shoulder and let the healing powers of your spirit flow throughout his battered body, drive this sickness from him, restore him to health, and drive out this infernal spirit once and for all! In the name of Christ the holy son, I pray! Amen

Rise up my friend, gather your strength, fight, heal, win, and live! I invoke the name and power of our heavenly father on your behalf, the mighty soldiers of God stand at your side my brother, we will never stop praying for you!

Affirmed in the Holy name of Jesus the Living Christ! In the name of Christ, I command Satan to leave Steve's body! You can't stay! This is God's holy child! No matter what you do or say, YOU CANNOT HAVE HIM!

AMEN!

May Fathers hand be upon you this very day, my He fill you with the Holy Spirit, May He mix one drop of His blood with yours, coursing it through your veins and each cell of your body, as He heals and strengthens you, by His Holy power!

Glory to Father in the highest!

By the Blood and Stripes if the Lamb... Amen.

Affirmed in the Holy name of Jesus the Living Christ! In the name of Christ, I command Satan to leave Steve's body! You can't stay! This is God's holy child! No matter what you do or say, YOU CANNOT HAVE HIM!

AMEN!

Some may not understand this, but if we, as Christians, in the Holy name of Jesus, the son of the living God, command Satan to leave, he has no alternative. He must leave Steve's body.

Make no mistake about it, this is Gods law.

May Fathers hand be upon you this very day, my He fill you with the Holy Spirit, May He mix one drop of His blood with yours, coursing it through your veins and each cell of your body, as He heals and strengthens you, by His Holy power!

Glory to Father in the highest!

By the Blood and Stripes if the Lamb... Amen.

Affirmed in the name of Jesus, the Holy Son of God Almighty!

Blessing upon you sir, may Father continue to pour out His healing and provision, filling you to over flowing!

In Jesus name, Amen...
Prayers affirmed in the Holy name of Jesus, our God, Emmanuel!

In the words of Louis Bourgeois:
"Praise God from whom all blessings flow.
Praise Him all creatures here below.
Praise Him above ye heavenly host.
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost."

Amen.

Status

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR