JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The old wood at the bottom of some of the pictures is the original buttstock and the homemade forestock that came on the rifle. A substantial part of the old buttstock was eaten away by the fire on one side.

Not really C&R, but how about this AR-10 from the American Custom Gunmakers Guild, of which Jim Dubell was a member?

549130_351211284974738_1027801737_n.jpg

1917 Enfield No.1 MKIII-1927 Ishapore rework..
Posted in another thread,but new pics!

And my Sten MKIII display gun..
Don't worry,it's properly nonfunctional (destroyed) per regs..

IMG_20160903_162500.jpg

Anything over 50 years old that is in its original configuration but there are exemptions for some newer guns notably east block pistols.

Lots of AR's about to become c&r.

Last Edited:
image.jpeg J. Stevens Arms and Tool Company Model 200 20 gauge shotgun. Made in the early 1900's I am not sure if it was my Grandfathers or Great-Grandfathers, but it is pretty cool to have something that old.

1947 (the year I was born) 20 ga. Ithaca model 37, full choke. I've used it on doves since I was 14. The action still just falls open when you press the slide release. It's like butter. Loads and ejects through the bottom of the receiver. Will also slam fire if you hold the trigger down.

GunInv2016-Ithaca1.jpg

Colt 1903 "Pocket" model, type I, in .32 ACP. Made in 1915. With original grips and ivory replacements. Custom made vintage holster. This was Sam Spade's gun of choice in all those Humphrey Bogart movies (e.g. The Maltese Falcon). Original magazines for this go about $200. If you see one at a garage sale, snag it!

GunInv2016-Colt1.jpg colt32b.jpg

Last Edited:
Colt 1903 "Pocket" model in .32 ACP. Made in 1915. With original grips and ivory replacements. Custom made vintage holster. Original magazines for this go about $200. If you see one at a garage sale, snag it!

View attachment 310992 View attachment 310993
Note the brass slide safety retaining screw in the second picture. In the first picture it's been replaced by the correct original slide safety retaining screw. $25 for the screw. Took me several months to find one. It's a 6-48 thread with a specific shoulder depth.

Last Edited:
Colt 1903 "Pocket" model in .32 ACP. Made in 1915. With original grips and ivory replacements. Custom made vintage holster. Original magazines for this go about $200. If you see one at a garage sale, snag it!

View attachment 310992 View attachment 310993
Only a pimp from a cheap New Orleans whorehouse would carry a pearl-handled pistol. ~George S. Patton ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top