JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a co-worker who's husband is in ordinance removal. He was on a call for possible explosive in the attic of someone's Grandfather who passed away. While there the people asked him to remove some "boxes of ammo" they did not want it around. Anyway, he has no interest in it but thought someone would, so I ended up with it. Its two decent sized boxes of bagged and labeled ammo and seem to range from pre Civil war to current stuff and EVERYTHING in between (A lot of 1800s stuff and WWI it looks like). My question is, does any of this have value to collectors and if so...where do I even start. Attached some random pics, just a small sample of all of it.

View attachment 1467455 View attachment 1467456 View attachment 1467457 View attachment 1467458 View attachment 1467459
id buy the 7.65 x 53 off you ive been looking for it for a long time

I have a co-worker who's husband is in ordinance removal. He was on a call for possible explosive in the attic of someone's Grandfather who passed away. While there the people asked him to remove some "boxes of ammo" they did not want it around. Anyway, he has no interest in it but thought someone would, so I ended up with it. Its two decent sized boxes of bagged and labeled ammo and seem to range from pre Civil war to current stuff and EVERYTHING in between (A lot of 1800s stuff and WWI it looks like). My question is, does any of this have value to collectors and if so...where do I even start. Attached some random pics, just a small sample of all of it.

View attachment 1467455 View attachment 1467456 View attachment 1467457 View attachment 1467458 View attachment 1467459

Hi, I'd be interested if there any 43 Spanish ammo/brass.
Art

The rimfire stuff probably has some value. I rechambered my rolling block rifle to .38 spc because the original .38 long rimfire cartridges go for $5 each and up, if you can find them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top