JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive got quite a few guns with ivory but they only have ivory because I couldnt find good M.O.P. grips. I dont think anything looks better on revolvers than mother of pearl. Ive seen and shot guns that had 100+ year old M.O.P. on them and they were in no worse shape than any other similar aged grip materials so I get a laugh when I hear how fragile it is and are only suitable for safe queens. Problem is the big shells are gone and gone for good.

I told my son that Patton quote and he said " havent you always wanted to be a New Orleans pimp ?". He had a point.

Last Edited:
I picked up this beauty when I used to C&R. Pre-64, Winchester 1894 in .30/30.

winnie.jpg

Patton was vain, mouth and obnoxious by design and only when in the company of those who he wanted to influence. He was an actor. He learned early on in the Mexican campaign that if he was going to succeed it would be by showing his men he was one of them. He purposely fostered a fiercely loyal following among his men.

image.jpeg Alright, tac inspired me to take my Swiss rifle pictures. (From top to bottom.)

1900 96/11 Rifle
1905 96/11 Rifle
1940 K31 walnut stock
1948 K31 beech stock

They aren't the prettiest, but they can all shoot great groups. Some of my favorite rifles to shoot, I was banging steel at 300 yards with that 1940 K31 a few months ago.

image.jpeg

View attachment 314748 Alright, tac inspired me to take my Swiss rifle pictures. (From top to bottom.)

1900 96/11 Rifle
1905 96/11 Rifle
1940 K31 walnut stock
1948 K31 beech stock

They aren't the prettiest, but they can all shoot great groups. Some of my favorite rifles to shoot, I was banging steel at 300 yards with that 1940 K31 a few months ago.

View attachment 314743

Ease those springs, Sir, if you please.

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR