JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Excellent. I cant find anyone online who sells a bayonet practice dummy (Im disappointed, America :confused:) so I'll stop by Joann Fabrics and get some burlap and make my own. I need to try out my tactical wizard staff / spear anyway.

That sounds like fun! I still remember the bayonet drill. Before I got so danged busted up I used to run bayonet drill to my wife's aerobics DVD's.

If worsecomes to worse you can use a boxing body bag; that's what we had in BCT at Ft. Ord

Wow, Qaolin! You must be as old as I! I was in one of the last BCT units to be trained on the bayonet at Ft. Lewis. Got "Quick Kill" too?:D

"What is the spirit of the bayonet?"

"TO KILL DRILL SARGENTS!!!" Drill Sargent! Er.....something like that. ;)

Ishapore 762mm 2A R.F.I. 1964
Stamping says INDIA N.I.LLC W.Hurley NY
It's in amazing condition except for a buggered screw on the trigger guard and some temporary screws on the butt plate. Honestly, this thing has been sitting in my closet for well over 10 years now. Maybe I'll take it out and shoot it now. :)

View attachment 302663 View attachment 302664 View attachment 302665 View attachment 302666 View attachment 302667 View attachment 302668 View attachment 302669 View attachment 302670 View attachment 302671 View attachment 302672 View attachment 302673

Nice rifle!
Nice tight shots too!:)

Com-rad. Lets play "Enemy at the Gate". :rolleyes::D:p DSC00073.JPG

Here are a couple of my computer.

I have a Jukebox also. But what I really want is a sewing machine. ;)

Very nice! I'be been debating getting another carbine, but having a juke box carbine is sadly well out of my price range. Thanks for sharing, I've always wanted a Rock-o-la, so now I can live vicariously through you!

Very Cool Medic!
I would love to have a Rock Ola Carbine , My dad carried one in Korea.
At a gun show many moons ago , I got to handle a Singer 1911A1
Andy

The Singer I'm after is a B in ordinance bomb, heal marked carbine receiver made by singer. For [And marked]Underwood.

As to cost? I did not pay much for the Rock-ola. I got that gun and one of my IBM's through the CMP.
They had very few of both. And I was lucky enough to win one of each Lotto style.;)

But they had plenty of Inlands. You could get a nice one for $417. :D

Last Edited:
Well, brought the Springfields to the range today. Shot the three shot group with the MkI target gun. The primers were backing out, so I checked the lid in my other 03a3, and made the single round shot on the second target. No primer issues.

Checked headspace on the MkI, and it was a touch tight (figured it would be excessive). So check some other loads in the rifle...

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Original Remington #1 Rolling Block Sporter bought by my great uncle around 1873 and passed down to my grandfather around 1900. Originally .38 Long rimfire. Went through a cabin fire, which removed the finish on the metal and severely scorched the wood. It laid around in junk condition for nearly 100 years until I inherited it.

I sent it to Jim Dubell, master rifle builder and metal smith, (now deceased) for restoration. It was re-heat treated, hand filed and finished, re-blued and case colored, new wood installed. Jim modified the breech block for center fire, smokeless cartridges, lined the original full octagon tapered barrel, and chambered it for .357 Magnum. Firing .357 Magnum it clocks at 1800 fps at the muzzle, approaching .30-30 Winchester ballistics.

RRBRestore-ChamberClosedsm.jpg
RRBRestore-ChamberOpensm.jpg
RRBRestore-ForeArmBrlsm.jpg
RRBRestore-ForeCapsm.jpg
RRBRestore-ForeCapsm2.jpg
RRBRestore-GunKnifeHatBestsm.jp.jpg g
RRBRestore-GunKnifeHornssm.jpg
RRBRestore-Knifesm.jpg
RRBRestore-LeafSightsm.jpg
RRBRestore-LeftForesm.jpg
RRBRestore-LeftFullsm.jpg
RRBRestore-LeftRcvrsm.jpg