JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Walther P1 might just fit in here ...

WaltherP1.jpg

Thank you all for posting your pics! I love looking at old guns. Here are some of mine:

A Webley Mark IV in .38/200. No import marks. It's a fun one to shoot and reload for.
Webley.jpg

Some of the markings:
MkIV_Markings.jpg

A 1944 Inglis No 2 Mk I. Originally made for the Chinese during WWII, was instead sent to Britain. It has a slot in the backstrap to accommodate a shoulder stock as per the Chinese specifications. I found the second magazine for it for sale online in New Zealand. Importing it to the US was an interesting process.

Inglis.jpg

And my Lee Enfields. Left to right:

1916 No I Mk III* from Lithgow, OZ wearing a somewhat scarce Vickers bayonet made in 7/17
1929 No I Mk VI in all its butchered glory
1946 No 5 Mk 1 wearing a Poole bayo also from 1946
1953 No 4 Mk 2 from the Irish contract.

Rifles.jpg

Thanks again for sharing your pics!

Man, I liked so many posts here. Some very cool and nice C&R's guys!! Here's a model 71 (long tang made in '37) that I really cherished. I ended up selling to a buddy that has better eyesight than I do. I didn't want to alter it, so now it's in a better place:

008_zps55b4c2a1.jpg

Here's an old A.H Fox sterlingworth that was made in 1910. My great grandfather was the original owner. He also shot left handed. One shotgun I'll never give up. Unless I end up having a left handed grandson one of these days....:
001-13.jpg

Last Edited:
1483400816572-368212797.jpg I MISSED ITS FIRST SALE BUT GOT THE SECOND TIME OFFERED. WHEN THROUGH TWO NWF MEMBER HANDS ....I HAVE SINCE CHAINED IT TO MYSELF. FIRST GUY REFINISHED STOCK...PRETTY....SECOND GUY RATTLE CANNED IT....CAN BE REMOVED.....
THIRD GUY SHOOTS AND LOVES IT.
BEEN SHOOTING DAG PLASTIC RDS TO MAKE THE ACTION LAST. STILL A BIT SCARRRED TO PUMP VERY MANY NATO DOWN ITS THROAT. DAMN THE 308 CETME CROWD

not that I'm aware of, sounds like maybe I should

Last time we met he was prez of the Arisaka Collectors Association of America. Used to live off I84 just down the Gorge. His dad collects Lee-Enfields - got a couple of hundred last count.

tac

Edit - Gunnar called me up late last week to advise me that his dad had passed away from a short illness with cancer. The world of gun collecting has lost a bright light.

Last Edited:
Pal John turned up this morning with this beautiful 16gauge SXS flintlock from the middle 1850s, by Thos. Gardner of Newcastle-upon-Tyne. He didn't shoot it today, but will do so when he can find some .60cal ball....
upload_2017-3-12_14-18-14.png
upload_2017-3-12_14-18-49.png

upload_2017-3-12_14-19-16.png

Detail of the gold inlay -
upload_2017-3-12_14-20-15.png

It felt like a breath in the hands....

tac

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show