JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Top 10 in the country, nice work guys! :)

SEATTLE — More people are buying guns in the state of Washington, according to new statistics from the Federal Bureau of Investigation which shows Washington is in the top 10 for firearm background checks.

Those statistics show Washington may be on its way to setting an all-time record for gun purchases.

Washington on track to set record for number of gun purchases (http://q13fox.com/2016/06/16/washington-state-on-track-to-set-record-for-number-of-gun-purchases/)

I bought myself an Anderson lower on Tuesday from precise shooter on Lynnwood (tried to make it Monday but I got back into town late from vacation). I almost bought a complete mossberg AR 15 as they had one for 599 which had a flat top, quad rail, sliding stock and flip up iron sites but I didn't realize Mossberg made AR's and wasn't sure how good they were so I wanted to do some research. Found some reviews that said they weren't bad for that price point so I checked their website Tuesday and it wasn't in stock anymore. I knew I should have just bought it but I'll be heading to the WAC gun show in Monroe in the morning so hopefully there's still inventory of some decent rifles or the rest of the parts to build out my rifle and I'm crossing my fingers prices haven't sky rocketed yet, I'd like to stick in the 6-700 dollar range as I also need mags and some ammo before there all gone

The best gun sales outfit in the world, the US Congress.

The time to do this is last year/month/week.

It wasn't but a couple of months ago I was thinking about the 20-round Brownell aluminum and 30-round Magpuls that were just sitting unused in a secure location (30 feet deep in Lake Louise) and wondering, "what was I thinking", wasn't this excessive since everything is back to normal... but now I doubt myself -mmmm, not so much.

Similarly securing a suppressor stamp and grazing .22 ammo off of Cabela's a little at a time. 200 here, 500 there. The water level of Lake Louise has been rising ever so slightly. So slowly it is almost imperceptible.

We have seen this before and it's been or is going to be only a matter of time, when another tipping point will be reached and like locusts, the Banners come out of the woodwork with their agendas all ready to continue the erosion.

One of our forum members was posting an AR for sale earlier this week, and I was thinking, maybe you should re-think this idea.

I bought myself an Anderson lower on Tuesday from precise shooter on Lynnwood (tried to make it Monday but I got back into town late from vacation). I almost bought a complete mossberg AR 15 as they had one for 599 which had a flat top, quad rail, sliding stock and flip up iron sites but I didn't realize Mossberg made AR's and wasn't sure how good they were so I wanted to do some research. Found some reviews that said they weren't bad for that price point so I checked their website Tuesday and it wasn't in stock anymore. I knew I should have just bought it but I'll be heading to the WAC gun show in Monroe in the morning so hopefully there's still inventory of some decent rifles or the rest of the parts to build out my rifle and I'm crossing my fingers prices haven't sky rocketed yet, I'd like to stick in the 6-700 dollar range as I also need mags and some ammo before there all gone
My Anderson was a kit at a gun show. It was $599 and included a rifle soft case but no bolt carrier. They walked me over to another booth where I paid $10 for the carrier. Shoots nice, but it was the first 5.56 I shot so I'm not an expeienced judge.

To me the biggest decision is what to throw my limited Fun $ at....ammo, mags, accessories, or something more sinister like a real bang stick or something odd like .32ACP SD ammo?!?!

Heading up to Wade's Monday....should be a bloody circus!

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads