JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sure the Chinese were happy with that remark
south-park.jpg

Actually, I'd assume a handful of live .38spl rounds went out with the blue poo-water.
You know he was contemplating flushing the whole gun at some point in the flight.
I definitely thought of this earlier in the discussion, but added sitting on the john with his car keys scratching out the serial number before the drop.

Actually, I'd assume a handful of live .38spl rounds went out with the blue poo-water.
You know he was contemplating flushing the whole gun at some point in the flight.

I definitely thought of this earlier in the discussion, but added sitting on the john with his car keys scratching out the serial number before the drop.
Yeah.... I would chalk that off as a cost of stupidity. I'll bet that the plane potties go straight into the tank.

This is why many people I know recommend having a dedicated set of Travel Only bags/briefcases/etc that are only loaded when traveling and immediately UNLOADED and stored upon arrival home, so they never even get near the burnt powder of a range nevermind having a gun inside.
This is a good idea. I travel frequently for work and have had to search my bags carefully at the airport before going through TSA because of a sudden attack of paranoia. I'd hate to lose Precheck and global entry because I didn't find a stray round in my backpack (let alone get fined thousands for an actual gun).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top