JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's been in the works for a long time.... Finally catching up to gun owners.

The last several elections had consequences... Thanks to all you too indignant to vote conservatives out thereo_O

Do not through me in your canoe. I don't even believe the stuff you are spewing in this thread. I have voted in every single election since 1996. It is simple math. There are more anti-2A types in this state than there are gun owners. Period. We celebrate a conga line of sodomites every year with a parade and it makes the evening news.

Do not through me in your canoe. I don't even believe the stuff you are spewing in this thread. I have voted in every single election since 1996. It is simple math. There are more libtards in this state than there are gun owners. Period. We celebrate a conga line of sodomites every year with a parade and it makes the evening news.

I hear ya. Not necessarily directed at you personally.

I know there are more leftists here than gun owners... Looking at the numbers we lost the last two ballot iniatives by..... If every conservative voted for constitutional rights, we would have won.

There are more conservatives in WA than votes cast.

I've known many who will get pissed because the Republican candidate doesn't 100% mirror their views on one topic, so they don't vote at all.

At the end of the day, we can agree that Herrera-Beutler is a better choice than that college professor from Oregon... But she almost won.
Because, as I've heard many times... She wasn't tough enough on immigration or she didn't back Trump up on something... So they could bring themselves to vote for her again.

The end result is the sodomites getting into office.
Remember the Gov race in WA a while back (that was basically stolen) but it came down to so few votes... Republican turn out was low... And the Dem won.... Had we turned out in greater numbers, it wouldn't have been so easy to yank the rug out.

In the end, you're right. I'm going on about what could have been over the last two decades... But going forward, we are screwed.
We will be Venezuela soon enough when fools like Ocasio-Cortez have a say in Congress and the complicit media give her practically a celebrity status.

I emailed the speaker of the house and got a response from a staffer... That's all though and I sent messages to my locals, the Speaker and everyone on the committee..... Multiple times

I am sure it has been stated in this thread previously (and others) that calling, emailing your elected rep obviously doesn't work. Voting seems to be a waste of time IMHO. I'm 37, have been voting since I was 1st able @ 18 and I look around me and see where we are as gun owners and can get my answer pretty quick.
Every election cycle I hear the same drivel.... VOTE! GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! For weeks and weeks, blah blah blah. Oregon's Repub cantidate Knute? A joke, moderate at best, but I dutifully filled my ballot out and voted and wonder of wonders???? Brownstain won another 4 years.
I called in the Lars Larson show last week and asked him what other options we (as gun owners/those who appreciate freedom) are supposed to do? His response? Call, email etc. The same old garbage and then proceeded to say that if this stuff in Oregon/Washington passes in any form that we would just need to wait for court challenges and "hope for the best".
Really? That is what our response is going to be? Continue to compromise until there is none left and they taken everything? Is there no way for us to unite with a common voice and stay on point professionly and aggresivly? The other side are are wizards at it, they just don't use facts.
Maybe that is our problem... I dunno. Just really sad to see this happening before my eyes and feel so helpless.:(

In Washington State, HB 1286 and SB 5340 have been introduced. They are now in committee.

They have listed quite a few weapons and it would affect magazines over 10 rounds.

One paragraph:
"A person who legally possesses an assault weapon or large capacity magazine under this subsection (2)(a) may not sell or transfer the assault weapon to any other person in this state other than to a licensed dealer, to a federally licensed gun smith for the purpose of service or repair, or to a law enforcement agency for the purpose of permanently relinquishing the assault weapon or large capacity magazine;"

There is a lot more in the bill. Please read it and start letting your legislators know what you think. My State Senator will probably fight it but my Representatives will support it.

email our elected officials and speak up
Washington State Legislature

I'm to the point where I'd rather see everything burnt to the ground rather than continue supporting these wolves in sheep's clothing. At least then we would have a chance to rebuild, whereas now we only continue to vote ourselves into bondage.

That is why I voted for Trump. Burn it all down amd lets rebuild now while there are still men.

That is why I voted for Trump. Burn it all down amd lets rebuild now while there are still men.
So did I for the same reason, but did not see the "bump stock ban" and its various different forms and definitions come out of left field. That is NOT what I voted for. I fear we will more of that and none of what we were told in 2016, HPA hasn't been mentioned since 2017, no mention of rolling any part of the NFA back.:mad:

So did I for the same reason, but did not see the "bump stock ban" and its various different forms and definitions come out of left field. That is NOT what I voted for. I fear we will more of that and none of what we were told in 2016, HPA hasn't been mentioned since 2017, no mention of rolling any part of the NFA back.:mad:
I was 80% sure he was not pro gun. I want the wall, and/or a complete reset on our gov. With how the left is reacting, if RGB drops dead we might see a civil war started by the left.

With how the left is reacting, if RGB drops dead we might see a civil war started by the left.
I'm running out of coins!!!:rolleyes:
wishing well.jpg

I was 80% sure he was not pro gun. I want the wall, and/or a complete reset on our gov. With how the left is reacting, if RGB drops dead we might see a civil war started by the left.

He isn't pro-gun. His son is though, I actually met him at SHOT. He listens to his kids a lot AND he understands that being anti hurts with his base.

The Congress would have to pass some pro-gun legislation, he would sign it, but that's not going to happen now.

Many "thanks" to greedy MS, Amazon, Expedia, Sea-Tac, etc. for bringing tens of thousands of liberal voters from India, Pakistan, Somali and all over the world to WA.

While this is an issue, it's indicative of a larger problem. That's simply that a lot of people have no knowledge of, or respect for, the Constitution of the US.

It's simply not taught any longer in most schools, especially in liberal locations. What is taught is usually in the guise of how the Constitution is a worn out and outdated document that fails society at large.

If it was just the influx of foreign workers, you wouldn't see these laws being enacted everywhere and states falling like dominoes.

I am sure it has been stated in this thread previously (and others) that calling, emailing your elected rep obviously doesn't work. Voting seems to be a waste of time IMHO. I'm 37, have been voting since I was 1st able @ 18 and I look around me and see where we are as gun owners and can get my answer pretty quick.
Every election cycle I hear the same drivel.... VOTE! GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!! For weeks and weeks, blah blah blah. Oregon's Repub cantidate Knute? A joke, moderate at best, but I dutifully filled my ballot out and voted and wonder of wonders???? Brownstain won another 4 years.
I called in the Lars Larson show last week and asked him what other options we (as gun owners/those who appreciate freedom) are supposed to do? His response? Call, email etc. The same old garbage and then proceeded to say that if this stuff in Oregon/Washington passes in any form that we would just need to wait for court challenges and "hope for the best".
Really? That is what our response is going to be? Continue to compromise until there is none left and they taken everything? Is there no way for us to unite with a common voice and stay on point professionly and aggresivly? The other side are are wizards at it, they just don't use facts.
Maybe that is our problem... I dunno. Just really sad to see this happening before my eyes and feel so helpless.:(

This^^^^

I started voting in 1987. Since that time I have never had a candidate I voted for in my State Legisaltive District hold office (That's 2 State Reps. and 1 State Senator. Of course that's the same for the Governor's office, and both Federal Senators. If I were to remain in my district I would suspect that I would go my entire life like that. On the positive my Daughter is nearly an adult and I have lived a full life. I have no problems blatantly and publicly vioilating any laws these Authoritarian Tyrants come up with.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top