JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Swampfox optics sent out an email on it. I didn't know they were doing this.

BE750B2D-EFE6-4DD0-89F3-89E174713270.jpeg

Swampfox optics sent out an email on it. I didn't know they were doing this.

View attachment 1407172
prob same group that wrote washingtons bill monkey see monkey do. nothing like out of state anti gun groups funding in state legislature. pretty sure thats what our forefathers were against.. but what do i know. I did go to school when grades counted and kids did get held back and the PE teacher had a wicked board with holes in it.. those of you know what i mean..

No surprise. Not sure why it has taken CO this long given its obvious tendencies.
Because it'd be the only State in the 10th circuit to have an AWB...? I don't think NM does. There's also Wyoming, Oklahoma, Utah, and Kansas in the 10th District, so of course any lawsuit regarding AWB would be facing a stiff challenge from the Fed Judges of these States :rolleyes:

the PE teacher had a wicked board with holes in it.. those of you know what i mean..
Oh yes I do. The coaches at my schools were ex-DI's, they even used the lingo. Which at the time, I hadn't yet been exposed to. But when I got to BCT, it dawned on me, "So that's where these guys got that stuff."

The paddle wasn't to be fooled with. It was a solemn ceremony, no stroking and joking, just silence and one measured, mighty whack.

I'll add one more thing about this kind of militarism in my public schools. At my junior high school, every morning at 8:00 AM on the dot, the bugle call, "To the Colors," full version, was played on loudspeakers all over campus. When this started, everyone was to stand stock still and face the flag. Just like we later did in the army in garrison. The vice principal had been a naval officer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top