JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I vote for whoever I feel is the best candidate, even if that candidate has no chance of winning. I'd rather show my support for an "also ran" than support the traiters that the party establishment keeps trying to give us.

I'm sick and tired of the Republican Party thinking that I'm dumb enough to just vote for whoever they tell me to. They seem to think that I don't remember history, and will ignore someone's established voting record just based on their recomendation.

Remember when they tried to portray McCain as our knight in shining armor, and the savior of the conservative party? I remember.

Remember when they did the same for Romney? I remember.

The Republican Party has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory more times than I can count, so much so that I truly think it's deliberate, and they continue to try to pull the wool over my eyes. Meanwhile, they actively oppose any good candidates we might have, while giving us moderates and RINOs instead. Worst of all, they keep trying to convince me it's for my own good.

How many times have you heard someone say they would have rather voted for a 3rd party, but didn't want to throw their vote away? If everyone who felt that way had the courage to vote for the better candidate, rather than support the one they think has the best chance of winning, I think the numbers would be surprising. More importantly, it would send a message to the Republican Party that we will no longer blindly accept their status quo.

I'm to the point where I'd rather see everything burnt to the ground rather than continue supporting these wolves in sheep's clothing. At least then we would have a chance to rebuild, whereas now we only continue to vote ourselves into bondage.

Ceasefire Oregon thanks you!

@AndyinEverson

Said:
"How to get along with others
Why saying Thank you and Please is important..."

"How to work well with others , when they disagree with you or make you angry..."

So, this is why you're such a great Mod on the forum :cool:

/jk - but you are a good Mod.
Thanks.
Thank you @pdempsey1097 for the kind words...:)
Andy

Slobray, just say it for sake. Why can't people handle the truth? If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck....what is it? It's certainly not a fluffy bunny. Today's PC and everybody kissing it's butt these days makes me sick.............:mad:

I have called em as I saw em in the past, but had the posts disappear, with no explanation. So if I want anyone to see what I had written, I have to say it the way I did.

Yes, I 1000% agree PC is stomach turning.

Ray

Ceasefire Oregon thanks you!
You're more than welcome to continue supporting the enemy within, the traitors in our midst, the wolves in sheep's clothing, the subversives hiding amongst us, and our enemies foreign and domestic.

Myself, I refuse to support someone who intends me harm, no matter how many times they try to convince me they're my friend. Once you've seen them backstab your true allies, it becomes impossible to then trust them to watch your back.

I have called em as I saw em in the past, but had the posts disappear, with no explanation. So if I want anyone to see what I had written, I have to say it the way I did.

Yes, I 1000% agree PC is stomach turning.

Ray

Yeah I got spanked by Andy for calling a pancake a pancake because of a whiney individual took offense to something that was not even connected, But Andy had to do his job because somebody was sniffling.

Last Edited:
Then again, you know as well as I do, that the party that shall not be named (under penalty of having posts deleted and/or banning), will argue that any gun control bill they push, does not "restrict our 2nd amendment rights".................. go figure.

Ray
Ironically, your statement rings true regardless of which party you use to fill in the blank.

People are evil ban them not our guns. Educate neighbors, coworkers and family why we have guns so they can make the right choice when voting. Stop using the word assault rifle these are the weapon technology has brought us just like the cell phone and that kills more people than any assault rifle.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top