JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder if SCOTUS will indeed pick it up. It would be a great opportunity for them to kick the Ninth in the balls while they're playing f**k f**k games with the Benitez-ruled cases and solve this with a big hammer.

I wonder if SCOTUS will indeed pick it up. It would be a great opportunity for them to kick the Ninth in the balls while they're playing f**k f**k games with the Benitez-ruled cases and solve this with a big hammer.
It's a question of who Roberts hates more on decision day: 'icky deplorables" or lower courts who blatantly whizz in HIS Court's face.

SCOTUS and the related acronym POTUS ....Both read sound like some sort of social disease...:eek: :D

Wait...when you rule in favor of your own agenda and interests , rather than what is best for people of the United States...
And....trample the Constitution and Bill of Rights with your cow paddy smeared boots...
Then you are a social disease.
Andy
No offense to Cows , Bulls , Steers , Calves... :D

The Second Amendment protects full-auto rifles, never mind semi-auto.
It also protects grenades, mines, missiles, cannon, warships, warplanes, and so forth, especially if the intent of the Founding Fathers, ensured that civilian American people would be fully on par (or better) with the armies of the world in terms of weapons and equipment, and that they would be able to form militias when necessary under State governments and Federal government.

It also protects grenades, mines, missiles, cannon, warships, warplanes, and so forth, especially if the intent of the Founding Fathers, ensured that civilian American people would be fully on par (or better) with the armies of the world in terms of weapons and equipment, and that they would be able to form militias when necessary under State governments and Federal government.
Based.

We don't need F-15s.
We need aircraft better than the F-22s and F-35s ;) :D what we need.. are Starfuries
:s0140:
main-qimg-786ee92fe587fa88d65eee17c07ba818-lq.jpeg
main-qimg-3375bc8a9706831820a49225b6ca8e3b-lq.jpeg
In all seriousness.. compare the SpaceX Dragon 2 to NASA's Orion
KSC-20190225-PH_SPX01_0001large.jpg
Artist rendering of Dragon 2

8514438366_2798161ba0_z.jpg

Artist rendering of Orion

Edit. Versus Apollo spacecraft combo
270px-Apollo_17_Command_Module_AS17-145-22261HR.jpg

See just how little NASA has changed from Apollo design for the Orion design.. while the SpaceX Dragon 2 does have a similar design nose, it has quite a bit of a different body and look to it

Can someone find the military specifications civilian AR15s are built to? I don't believe that exists, but I could be wrong. I wonder because manufacturers never sue when their products are miss characterized as military grade when there isn't a requirement for civilian arms.

I recently viewed a video where a youngster claimed to have ventured to fight in Ukraine using his airsosft gear. Does that make cheap scopes and plate carriers military grade or does the military still get to define what they require?

Can someone find the military specifications civilian AR15s are built to? I don't believe that exists, but I could be wrong. I wonder because manufacturers never sue when their products are miss characterized as military grade when there isn't a requirement for civilian arms.
There are no military specifications that a semiautomatic AR will meet. However there are parts specifications that AR15s can meet, with the exceptions clearly, of the trigger/fire control group and how the lower is machined.
Colt's patents on the semiauto AR15 expired in 1989 I believe, and that allowed other companies to make AR15s for civilian sales. The Technical Data Packages for the M16 and M4 are Colt's until 2050, though the Army gained the ability to bid out the M4 to other companies, which is why there are M4s made by FN Herstal.

I recently viewed a video where a youngster claimed to have ventured to fight in Ukraine using his airsosft gear. Does that make cheap scopes and plate carriers military grade or does the military still get to define what they require?
Good question. Usually "mil-spec" is a minimum. It's also usually "lowest bidder that meets minimal specs"

The robes will save us (not).

It's very likely that Roberts, and Barrett joined the three Statist Justices in the latest order/ruling. But the case has to go through the lower Courts first. It is possible that SCOTUS is waiting to see how the Lower Federal Courts decide before handing them a big loss or a big win. 🤔 it's still no guarantee that SCOTUS' 6-3 composition means anything regards 2A, especially when one of the 6 is a known Institutionalist /Statist (Roberts); and only two of the six are consistently pro 2A/Originalists, with the other 4 being possibly switches.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top