JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1613451007043m.jpg 1613464419306.jpg 1613505708337m.jpg

New grip texture and and slide cuts on the PPQ? I applaud them for trying to make improvements on an already awesome gun. If they would have rolled this out as the PPQ M3 it would have made more sense.

When they come out with all the hype and fanfare, it's easy to disappoint. You think they would have learned from Glock and Springfield.

Yeah it looks like they took the Q4 and just did all the above to it.
I like it.
Its basically what l asked for in a previous post, ie; a PPQ TAC4 without the threaded barrel.
Not exactly earth-shattering innovation... I'm not even sure why they designated it as a new model. But really... what's left to do with the duty/carry gun segment at the upper-middle price point? Capacity, materials, and surface treatments/finishes are about the only "innovations" left, given the parameters of the thing.
I can forgive an apparent lack of ingenuity, largely because l cant even imagine in my own head what l would "improve".
But the manufactured hoopla over a basic rehash of already existing models (looking at YOU, Springfield Armory and Glock) is grating.

Yeah I'd like to finger inspect one in store sometime to see what it's like.

Looking at the PPQ, the PDP adds the RMR capability and that's it. They just added giant serrations and that's it. Maybe I can find a PPQ in .40 S&W for a good price, now.

View attachment 828484

The PPQ in 40 is a dream to shoot. It's what turned me on to 40 to begin with.

Walther makes good weapons but man, some of them fell out of the Ugly Tree and hit every branch on the way down.
I have a PPS-M2 that has been very good and it escaped the Ugly Tree (IMO).

:)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads