JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't understand this trend of announcing that you're going to announce something. Just cut the crap and tell us what you want to tell us.

I too miss the P99. It's the only plastic fantastic I regret having to sell.

I sorely miss my wonderful P99...

View attachment 826920

If they made those again, I would order one immediately. Elegant and wonderful. Only sold it it due to extreme financial hardship.
l messed up and sold my full sized P99 several years back, but replaced it almost immediately w a SW99.
My P99c was EDC up until 2019 when l made the (not huge) jump to HK... l still have it, the SW99, and my first carry Walther, a PPS "Classic" (M1) in .40. The P99 is shockingly underappreciated.

If WALTHER (not Umarex) put out a .22 semiauto, I'd put my name on the list.

Walther is set to release a new handgun models as their site claims.

Feb 19th-21st 2021.
Hopefully this is better than when glonk did legendary by dropping the G44....
So what do ya think it'll be? Another plastic fantastic wonder 9 double stack? A rival to the 365/hellcat? A resurrection of an old model modernized? Who cares?
I'd love something akin to the PPK

PDP, huh?

Polymer striker-fired 9mm only? Check. Same size and capacity as the Glock 19? Check. Some goofy styling to try and make it stand out? Check. RMR capable for the cool kids? Check.

Yep, Walther really decided to be unique and blaze a fresh trail in defensive handguns, not.

PDP, huh?

Polymer striker-fired 9mm only? Check. Same size and capacity as the Glock 19? Check. Some goofy styling to try and make it stand out? Check. RMR capable for the cool kids? Check.

Yep, Walther really decided to be unique and blaze a fresh trail in defensive handguns, not.

Yeah it looks like they took the Q4 and just did all the above to it.

Nothing yet... announcement is Friday the 19th
They released it today after a leak.

D3D63C0F-D790-4908-B53A-43735E86534B.png

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads