JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Walther is set to release a new handgun models as their site claims.

Feb 19th-21st 2021.
Hopefully this is better than when glonk did legendary by dropping the G44....
So what do ya think it'll be? Another plastic fantastic wonder 9 double stack? A rival to the 365/hellcat? A resurrection of an old model modernized? Who cares?

Walther is set to release a new handgun models as their site claims.

Feb 19th-21st 2021.
Hopefully this is better than when glonk did legendary by dropping the G44....
So what do ya think it'll be? Another plastic fantastic wonder 9 double stack? A rival to the 365/hellcat? A resurrection of an old model modernized? Who cares?
Nevermind that shift, how about unveiling a new ammunition plant or two or ten?

I keep wondering what a .22cal PPK with a 12" barrel and extension sticking out of the grip to make it 24" overall would look like.....then I wake up in a muck sweat, thankful that it only a dream................. :eek:

I sorely miss my wonderful P99...

I7b9Il63RNiNiK1KjU2qKw.jpeg

If they made those again, I would order one immediately. Elegant and wonderful. Only sold it it due to extreme financial hardship.

Something new is coming but I can't tell you what!!!

Why, because it's going to suck? :rolleyes:

Pretty much. So little innovation these days.

I sorely miss my wonderful P99...

View attachment 826920

If they made those again, I would order one immediately. Elegant and wonderful. Only sold it it due to extreme financial hardship.

Sorry to hear of having to sell the pistol. My wife still carries one. I've only shot it a little, but seems like a good piece.

Sorry to hear of having to sell the pistol. My wife still carries one. I've only shot it a little, but seems like a good piece.

Yep. Picked it up in 2000 or so. Went from a Ruger P90, to a S&W 686, to a Beretta 96, then a Glock 22, Glock 31, Glock 24c, and finally picked up the Walther P99 in .40 S&W. Perfect blend of size, accuracy, capacity, looks, trigger, and overall package for carry.

Finally found my holy grail of carry pistols.

Had it for about 5 years, then got in a bad auto accident and lost everything, including most of my left elbow. Finally was able to settle the lawsuit and start picking up the pieces of my life in 2007. By then, Walther had replaced my beloved P99 with a cartoonish monstrosity that I found hideous.

t%2Fuploads%2F2007%2F09%2Fimg172-9962-profile01xy5.jpg

Remember my first semi auto, P22...... 5" with weighted barrel. Thought I was gonna be a champion shooter. Until I fouled the barrel some how; started to be able to see the bullets flying out the barrel. Slooooow, dangerous broken sloooow. I think I brazed the inside with lead. Scraping it ou with a jag. Definitely didn't know what I did,, still don't. Too fast, too hot, subsonic clog it up? Almost 20 years ago.

I wouldn't mind a G21 competitor. I have so many damn 9mms I just can't get excited about them anymore. Maybe it's a PPQ with a red trigger, though. So innovative

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top