JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone who knowingly breaks the NFA and was stupid enough to leave a strong paper trail deserves what's coming to them. Just light the idiots who hit light poles at 80mph. Or those who blow holes in their units while carrying AIWB

If those people knew just how easy it is to (illegally) convert a Glock into FA, they would have not spent the $19.99 as it can be done with a toothpick! Lol!

Now the Feds have their CC number and full information and should expect a knock-knock - probably a boom-boom - as their front and back doors and probably are blown in followed by a lot of commands being screamed along with threats of death should they not comply.

'Merica, baby!

Were those the "airsoft" auto glock components? I saw a vid that said they dont fit? Man, though tempting a 10 year stay at a federal prison would not be worth an illegal fun switch.

So is the ATF hunting down something real or just another 'ruse'.
I have to say from complete ignorance of this to seeing some little device that supposedly attaches to the rear of a glock slide was only a few keystrokes away but still nothing that would convince me this is real.

These devices could be real. It reminds me of the 1990's ads in Shotgun News for "TPF" AR conversion devices. One of the editors of a gun magazine at the time joked that it must be an ATF ad with the initials meaning "To Prison Fast."

Then there was the little, "Wind Up" device that clamped on the trigger guard of a carbine. :D
When you pressed the button a cam would rotate against the trigger. :eek:
Seconds of fun.:)
Hours of reloading. :(

It doesn't take much to make a Glock select fire - if it was legal, I could certainly see a small device that could be made for less than $20 being capable of doing that, and yes, it would go where the slide cover plate is on the rear of the slide.

sinairsoft-new-aluminum-select-fire-switch.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads