JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In one of the first episodes the guy tells him to remember to take the safety of his gun.
-- the gun is a glock and the guy basicly flicks the slide release like it's a safety switch

Well, I've often heard that a zombie apocalypse, if/when it happens, will be very dangerous, so I suspect many of us will be installing extra safeties on our Glocks. You'd hate to be surviving the massive zombie hordes, only to accidentally shoot yourself because you won't have a safety. ;-)

Only read the first page of posts so This my have been covered but...
In one of the first episodes the guy tells him to remember to take the safety of his gun.
-- the gun is a glock and the guy basicly flicks the slide release like it's a safety switch

What's the issue? Your Glock doesn't have one?

image.jpeg

A guy in Texas will add one like the one in the photo (only black, not silver) for $140. Maybe he managed to get one modified before the zombies arrived ;)

I've followed up to the season 6 finale, but I think I'm done with it. and yes, funny the different ways they have the actors handling set dummy guns. saw Michonne holding a revolver once gripped way down towards the bottom of the grip. That gun would flip back on her. and Rick - gotta love the python but too bad they're only shooting blanks. Lets see some full house 357 action. and how does everyone have a fully automatic gun? only in an apocalypse does the secret armory open up and AK and AR and FNs and everything fully auto just falls out? Try getting one now. I guess it takes an apocalypse then everything turns full auto with no tax stamps. oh, and Daryl, drops a gun and grabs his crossbow as bad guys are running away.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top