JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The text shown says they won't be applying for inclusion on the roster. Does that mean the state has to have their permission to put them on the roster? They probably can just put them on the roster. If they refused to sell any in the state that would be different though but that's not what the text says (at least what is shown). So if they refuse to sell to the state then kudos to them.

Fingerprint gun to me seems like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Also an electronic device (ie electronic nanny) is something that could go wrong when you need it most.

Also how does this thing act if you have oily, dirty, or wet hands or gloves? I would want simple and reliable gun in a life or death situation, not have to trust an electronic nanny.
I would assume that NJ, wanting to make it as difficult as possible for their residents to own a firearm, will require companies to apply to join the roster, rather than adding them to it. I haven't checked though. This is what CA does.

I would simply say this... any gate devised by man can be opened by man... The technology to overcome the "blocks" designed into the weapon would simply be a puzzle for some wiseguy to circumvent.
What happens to the weapon when the finger-print owner dies? Obviously it would be useless to his heirs or anyone else.
Just a fancy electronic computerised way to register our guns.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top