JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$1499 to $2499? And the $2499 ones are sold out?

The buyers are not only suckers but really stupid.....
That could be a marketing ploy (see how fast the spendy ones sold... get the :cheap" ones while you can!) or persons associated/financers of the company(?)

I find it hard to believe people can be that stoopido. Although.... these days some men think they can get pregnant and have monthly periods so.... it's certainly possible.

It appears the initial run of these are already sold out, seems like there may be a market for these after all.
View attachment 1406411
All 5 of them?? Wow!! šŸ¤£
That could be a marketing ploy (see how fast the spendy ones sold... get the :cheap" ones while you can!) or persons associated/financers of the company(?)

I find it hard to believe people can be that stoopido. Although.... these days some men think they can get pregnant and have monthly periods so.... it's certainly possible.

That's the thing - how many "Founder's Edition" units are going to be made? If it's 10,000 that would be a good sign for them. But it's not, is it? I'm going to guess it's closer to 1,000.

That's the thing - how many "Founder's Edition" units are going to be made? If it's 10,000 that would be a good sign for them. But it's not, is it? I'm going to guess it's closer to 1,000.
Seeing how they just posted them availalbe 7hrs ago.... I'm guessing more like 100 at the most and likely half that or less.

.... you notice too they aren't expected to be available to ship... tentatively.... until the end of 2023 and into 2024.

pj8khmbll93b1.png

The text shown says they won't be applying for inclusion on the roster. Does that mean the state has to have their permission to put them on the roster? They probably can just put them on the roster. If they refused to sell any in the state that would be different though but that's not what the text says (at least what is shown). So if they refuse to sell to the state then kudos to them.

Fingerprint gun to me seems like a solution to a problem that doesn't exist. Also an electronic device (ie electronic nanny) is something that could go wrong when you need it most.

Also how does this thing act if you have oily, dirty, or wet hands or gloves? I would want simple and reliable gun in a life or death situation, not have to trust an electronic nanny.

Last Edited:
Assuming this fingerprint tech works, can it be bypassed or defeated with someone (even the lawful owner) with basic mechanical and/or electronics skills?
Case in point is the 2006-2016 Hyundai and Kia cars: They all can be started and driven by using some illegal phone app and plugged into the car's UPS port.
It's been all over the news.

Assuming this fingerprint tech works, can it be bypassed or defeated with someone (even the lawful owner) with basic mechanical and/or electronics skills?
Case in point is the 2006-2016 Hyundai and Kia cars: They all can be started and driven by using some illegal phone app and plugged into the car's UPS port.
It's been all over the news.
Or maybe someone with a remote device in their pocket like they do with car keys. Maybe sig will adopt it and then get sued for electronic holster discharges. :p

Or maybe someone with a remote device in their pocket like they do with car keys. Maybe sig will adopt it and then get sued for electronic holster discharges. :p
I'm going to assume that the fingerprint guns should be easy to defeat since it's a pistol, and not a car. After all, I've removed the magazine safeties and all my guns that have them (browning, beretta, and a bersa) Didn't need a shop manual or internet to figure it out.
Wonder if our nannies will outlaw defeating a safety device on personal property?

Also how does this thing act if you have oily, dirty, or wet hands or gloves? I would want simple and reliable gun in a life or death situation, not have to trust an electronic nanny.
It also has facial recognition. Only one authentication method (fingerprint, facial) is required to activate the firearm. Supposedly the camera verification is just a tad slower, though.

I'm going to assume that the fingerprint guns should be easy to defeat since it's a pistol, and not a car. After all, I've removed the magazine safeties and all my guns that have them (browning, beretta, and a bersa) Didn't need a shop manual or internet to figure it out.
Wonder if our nannies will outlaw defeating a safety device on personal property?
It may be more difficult since there is no mechanical linkage to bypass... it's all done electronically (the "trigger" sends a signal to an actuator to "fire").

Hackable I would bet though.

Bear in mind the target market for this product is people who haven't gotten into guns yet due to concerns about securing the gun from unauthorized use, and those who want a gun accessible without having to use a safe. This interview is worth checking out to better understand their product development process. Overall sounds like they did a solid job on it.

Bear in mind the target market for this product is people who haven't gotten into guns yet due to concerns about securing the gun from unauthorized use, and those who want a gun accessible without having to use a safe. This interview is worth checking out to better understand their product development process. Overall sounds like they did a solid job on it.

For those folks they make trigger locks.

Not looking at just the authorized users only aspects it's also good to remember that this firearm was designed from the ground up and may be likely to have it's own mechanical growing pains the same as any other new handgun design going to market.

It's interesting, but I don't know if I would want to be in the beta group. šŸ‘

Not looking at just the authorized users only aspects it's also good to remember that this firearm was designed from the ground up and may be likely to have it's own mechanical growing pains the same as any other new handgun design going to market.

It's interesting, but I don't know if I would want to be in the beta group. šŸ‘
After the secret service and military.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR